Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt x - Covent Garden - First Punt since Covid…meh.  (Read 1383 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468944) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Georgejetson

Naughty Natt

External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, CIM, sex 2 positions, RO, DFK. GFE
Price: 1 hour for CIM 30 extra
Comms: All text.Efficient, but almost too efficient in that I didn’t get the apartment number in time to be anything but 5 min late. But on the other hand I wasn’t rushed out the door at the end.
Location: Apartment was fine. Seemed to adjoin another WG room, but no one else was there that I could tell.
Pics: Accurate.
Would I visit again?  No. Didn’t click.
The girl: Nice personality, not reserved. Pretty girl. Breasts are real. Overall not gym fit and a couple of tummy rolls appearing in mish. A little too chunky for me. Easy to talk with…good English.
Plus+. Good OWO
Neutral: Some sexy talk stuff. Not my bag. Not too responsive to RO
Negative: Fake Gagging noises in OWO (contra GFE IMO)

Overall a high neutral. I haven’t punted since Covid, and we didn’t click. But I got a glimpse as to why others rate her higher, and would have rated her higher if I saw more enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 01:38:33 pm by Georgejetson »

Offline pantywetter

Also didn’t rate her and I think the high ratio of positives is not representative. 
Conveyor belt service.

Offline MrChen

I had the same underwhelming experience

Offline Voyager

She does not have the warmest of personalities but if you can get over that, she can respond.  She does enjoy receiving oral whilst sitting on your face and grinding.  She is pretty, love the red hair and really like her natural female figure.  I have had my awkward moments with her but overal she is great experience and a sure thing as far as I am concerned.  Very sexy voice too

Offline Geko12

Saw her a few times, then stopped because of the following reasons, on the last meet she....

1. Looked disinterested/ disengaged
2. Looked Jaded
3. Looked like running a conveyor belt
4. Clock watched twice

Never returned.