Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Polish Eva - Bounds Green - Warning: profile handed to new SP in May '22  (Read 5427 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6342653) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
20 review(s) for Polish cute Eva (12 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

So had Eva on the HL for absolute ages, finally got the opportunity to see her and asked for one hour which she reluctantly agreed too.

Location is where I’ve seen other Polish WGs before. Parking is free which is always a bonus. The punting room is however shite, it’s small and if you’re over 5,10 then you’ll have trouble getting comfortable without your feet touching the wall.

Eva is about 5,10 with lovely long legs , about a size 8. Small titts ( small B cups ). Cute face and a nice small ass.

Started with OWO , not bad but nothing to get the heart racing. DFK given which wasn’t bad . Titties are up for sucking and I did enjoy them even though they are on the small side. Enjoyed 69 but on the small bed it’s a little hard as she too has long legs. No fingers inside pussy or ass allowed. I did however really enjoyed eating her out. The pussy looks amazing. I smashed her in mish however she wants on leg down so full penetration is restricted.

Round two was after a good chat about lots of stuff. She isn’t boring and English is good. She is quite friendly. For round two more OWO and then followed by RO which she wasn’t really getting into and then I smashed her in doggy, here I took full control and got my monies worth. She became quite vocal and I could tell she wasn’t 100% comfortable but I smashed her good here . After I could tell she was done. Clean up and out the door, not really rushing you.

I did enjoy myself but with some resections she doesn’t score a high positive but a low one.

I would return but in no rush to do so.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 11:01:43 am by Wozel »

Offline bedhedred

You managed two rounds which would not happen for me. My thoughts from 2019...

"There was no click with her so it was a case of going through the motions.

She kissed me, but not deeply or enthusiastically.

I enjoyed her blowjob. It was methodical and focused on the head. There was no deepthroat or other effects to make it special"

Offline Wozel

You managed two rounds which would not happen for me. My thoughts from 2019...

"There was no click with her so it was a case of going through the motions.

She kissed me, but not deeply or enthusiastically.

I enjoyed her blowjob. It was methodical and focused on the head. There was no deepthroat or other effects to make it special"

She’s was worth it but as a plan b

Offline Marvelous

Just so the board knows the girl is not Eva no more, i went earlier and it was some older bird.  She did say her name is Kasia as the profile says but they haven't changed the pics.

I didn't really fancy so told her it was Eva i came for she was cool with it.

Offline Bornslippy

urrggh had meeting near this one and was due to book. I guess the original Eva never swallowed? clear b&s then

Offline Bornslippy

Well I never! I actually met with Eva (5039996 profile) back in 2019...had great meet although she didn't even offer CIM.
Lose track of it all  :P

Offline king tarzan

The original was delicious 👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BillT

Just so the board knows the girl is not Eva no more, i went earlier and it was some older bird.  She did say her name is Kasia as the profile says but they haven't changed the pics.

I didn't really fancy so told her it was Eva i came for she was cool with it.

I know they wont do it. But Adultwork need to clamp down on this profle swapping HARD!