Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Camilla - Croydon  (Read 716 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6366803) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnplatano

External Link/Members Only

Booking:
30 mins £70 

Services:
OWO
Sex (Protected)
Assisted Shower

Personality
V. talkative (in Spanish), speaks Cuban Spanish super fast, lots of jokes. I felt abit drained after (not just physically). Sexually, I prefer someone who pounces on me abit more but she wasn't reserved at all. Said her shoulder hurt so couldn’t ride me for long.

Appearance
Hmm. I knew what I was getting and I didn’t think she was that bad in the photos but she does have a bit of a belly. Skin is soft. Bum is kinda flat. Boobs medium. Clean. She had the trimmed look down below.

Tall height

6 Face 4 Bod   

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Comms:
Via text. She doesn’t manage this. Text to book, time confirmed, text for postcode, and then text for number on arrival.
No waiting on arrival. Saw someone else leaving the flat whilst going up though.

Accommodation/Area:

Cash point by grocery store, opposite the flat. (Although apparently she’ll be gone in a few days)
Flat with unmanned reception. Fairly discrete. Other girl in the flat and heard another punter come in (I assume).
A few minutes walk to the train station. Parking limited around the area.

The Event:
Knocked on the door and she opened and led me to her room. She asked if I speak Spanish, in Spanish. I took of my clothes handed her the money and the banter started with her saying she hopes I don’t “break” her. I laid in bed and she gave me some OWO. It was ok, slow/medium paced mainly focused around the frenulum. She stroked the balls from time to time and I wondered if she would go lower. This was interspersed with rapid fire Spanish banter which I returned in earnest. She put a condom on me with her hand, rolled it down with her mouth, grabbed some lube and climbed on top. She made me grab her butt as she started riding. Was good rhythm, and she “rode” it rather than just slide in and out. This lasted only a few minutes as her shoulder was tired. So she wanted me on top. So we did mish with her continuing to talk and joke in Spanish (and me back). I don’t think she’s a kisser and I didn’t ask/try. We did doggy and then she finished me off with a handjob. She cleaned me up and then we showered and she cleaned me off which was good. Bit of a chat and off I went.

Positives:
Clean
Talkative, smiley and funny - good attitude
Playful
Good accommodation
No time watching

Neutral
Shared flat
I reckon she works with "Sweet_Laura"

Negatives:
Body abit out of shape
Services a little limited

This would have been positive if she was in more shape and she provided more services. Having said that it was a good time and she's a good girl.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:28:06 am by johnplatano »