Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you2018 ~ Finchley Central  (Read 5588 times)

3 review(s) for renata_4_you2018 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]
0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7585477) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So had seen Renatas' profile last year and read all the warnings etc but when the profile appeared again recently the dog in me wanted to Fkk the bitch. Also thanks to previous reviewer.

Expectation:  to get fkkd around and probably receive limited services.

Comms: had contacted a day before but she said she wasnt working but noticed available today light on in her profile(!) So on the day called after noon and comms good by phone and txt £80 30 min/120 PH so I booked 30 mins at 80 Lizzies at 5 hrs notice.

The venue: curious block of flats with front door and number entry system nice appt good bed shower head broken street parking safe location tube nearby 5min walk I guess (Finchly Central?)

Services: FK RO OWO 69 nipple licking covered sex in mish

The girl: drop dead gorgeous 8-9 petite size 4 5'3" 45kg not an ounce of fat flat stomach peachy bum natural 28 A tits with unresponsive nips dark hair and eyes nice smile friendly good English. Tatts to legs torso etc.. I guess early to mid 20's WOW WOW WOW.........

The Meet: arrived 10 min early asked to wait till the appointment time buzzed into appt met by Renata in short tank top and shorts boy she is petite and pretty she could have been in a boiler suit and I would have been happy. Paperwork and shower done brief chat FK rub and tug down for RO she has a sweet tasting pussy and she bucked her hips and held my hands head etc as she gasped to my tongue and finger (outside) combo. Not sure if she big Od but she did clamp my head with her thighs at the appropriate moment. Moved to 69 for more of her pussy BJ nice attention to head not deep but she moved position so she could blow me deeper whilst I rubbed her clit. Mac up and ride in mish to completion I really liked the FK in mish alternate with her rubbing and licking my nips. She is small and tight and a little vocal and was encouraging me to fuck her faster very exciting when I see such a pretty girl wanting my cock. (LOL). Post coital kiss and cuddle and off in 35 mins.

Conclusion: yeh I enjoyed and found her friendly after the initial ice was broken and we had a laugh. She was passionate with great attitude. I only booked 30 mins I guess due to the rep and will revisit for longer. However I note the comments from punters who had great first second meets etc before it goes wrong. Lets see......I think she gets busy and likes to keep to evenings because she was not so keen on mid afternoon meet (first try). Only downside for me is that she is a smoker but then again lots of girls are and also I didnt see any evidence of a babys toll on her tight fit body. I have a weakness for petite pretty girls maybe YHB are made of stronger stuff......

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review - glad it worked out  :hi:

Her FAQ section indicates:
Q. do you charge extra for any service?   A. yes , i do charge for OWO
Was this discussed when you met?

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review - glad it worked out  :hi:

Her FAQ section indicates:
Q. do you charge extra for any service?   A. yes , i do charge for OWO
Was this discussed when you met?

No Mr PL Im not sure what she charges for OWO

maybe I was just lucky not sure....

Offline Sparta Prada

Good review!

Yes she fucked a lot of guys around with no shows, but when you do see her she gives a pretty good service. I saw her years ago when she was in Chadwell Heath (prior to me knowing about UKP), saw her a couple of times there and had a great time. On one occasion I booked to see Renata but got B&S with her sister Melyssa. She was ok, not as attractive or as good a SP as Renata so I stopped going.

Offline smiths

Offline SamLP

She's a top punt when you get to see her, but when she decides to fuck you about, her real nasty character comes out.
A shame as I loved fucking her, but got no time for people like her. She constantly sent me texts after I wrote a negative whenever I mentioned her in other reviews of her. Always telling me to fuck off and not talk about her.

Btw, she's not 5'3" OP. She's tall-ish and around 5'8"

Online blue

Previous profile for linking - this WG has no regard for punters and fucks them about:

External Link/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

Btw, she's not 5'3" OP. She's tall-ish and around 5'8"

yeh I probably got that wrong Mr Sam LP thanks   :hi:   she was in bare feet so was a lot smaller than me...she has a long frame but really skinny........

Offline SamLP

Previous profile for linking - this WG has no regard for punters and fucks them about:

External Link/Members Only
And this one too: External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Cheers for braving this one, dubhcarr :hi: ... like you, the "dog in me" also wants to fuck this bitch, despite her worrisome UKP reviews.

Is her location the same as that of her "sister", Melysa? ...

Melysa works from a flat within a gated and labyrinthine complex on a main road. It’s a 5min walk from Finchley Central tube station, but I simply parked on the main road (controlled hours: 2-3pm).
Beware of the maze-like route up the Melysa’s pad … you have to take specific stairwells or lifts, as wrong ones bypass her floor! I did actually end up on the wrong floor, and then suddenly felt super-shifty, as I randomly wandered up-and-down trying to find her fucking flat! The flat itself is modern and clean, and old-timer Melysa shares it with a newbie WG, whom she seems to be mentoring. The “business” bedroom housed a large double bed with a standing mirror nicely positioned alongside.

If so, I wonder whether these sisters would do a duo?  :coolgirl: :wacko: :dancegirl:

Offline tantraman

She's a top punt when you get to see her, but when she decides to fuck you about, her real nasty character comes out.
A shame as I loved fucking her, but got no time for people like her. She constantly sent me texts after I wrote a negative whenever I mentioned her in other reviews of her. Always telling me to fuck off and not talk about her.

This is concerning, SamLP :( ... how'd she know that you wrote a Negative anyway, and then how'd she have your mobile to keep hounding you with texts? :scare:

Offline SamLP

This is concerning, SamLP :( ... how'd she know that you wrote a Negative anyway, and then how'd she have your mobile to keep hounding you with texts? :scare:
Her and her sister sussed out who I was after I reviewed them. Turns out they read UKP. They caught me off guard by saying you're SamLP. I denied it but they didn't believe me. She had my number saved as I was a reg. Ironically she fucked me about when she changed numbers and my number was lost, so when I did try booking her, she took it with no intention of seeing me. Gave me the sorry can you wait half an hour bs on arrival, so when I called to tell her whether she was taking the piss she realised who I was and said oh shit I didn't relaise it was you. Anyway, that negative is somewhere in her older reviews if you're bothered to find and read it. She was royally pissed off at that review and everytime I commented on her in another review she would text me with abuse and tell me not to talk about her. She even thought I was talking about her daughter once when I mentioned another wg's name. Confused the shit out of me as I never knew her daughters name. That was the only time we had a civilised chat and she apologised for her rude text when she realised her paranoia got the best of her, but then went back to being abusive in later messages. That was a while back now and thankfully nothing since then.

Online dubhcarr

Cheers for braving this one, dubhcarr :hi: ... like you, the "dog in me" also wants to fuck this bitch, despite her worrisome UKP reviews.

Is her location the same as that of her "sister", Melysa? ...

If so, I wonder whether these sisters would do a duo?  :coolgirl: :wacko: :dancegirl:

I suspect so...like a council block inside a new exterior with lifts that only go to certain floors and a light brown brick finish to the "council block" feels like your crossing a bridge...

Offline smiths

Her and her sister sussed out who I was after I reviewed them. Turns out they read UKP. They caught me off guard by saying you're SamLP. I denied it but they didn't believe me. She had my number saved as I was a reg. Ironically she fucked me about when she changed numbers and my number was lost, so when I did try booking her, she took it with no intention of seeing me. Gave me the sorry can you wait half an hour bs on arrival, so when I called to tell her whether she was taking the piss she realised who I was and said oh shit I didn't relaise it was you. Anyway, that negative is somewhere in her older reviews if you're bothered to find and read it. She was royally pissed off at that review and everytime I commented on her in another review she would text me with abuse and tell me not to talk about her. She even thought I was talking about her daughter once when I mentioned another wg's name. Confused the shit out of me as I never knew her daughters name. That was the only time we had a civilised chat and she apologised for her rude text when she realised her paranoia got the best of her, but then went back to being abusive in later messages. That was a while back now and thankfully nothing since then.

She or her pimp if she has one were also members on here before being banned, from this she comes across as a paranoid nutter as well as a low life to me. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr_Shins

Yes I know Renata shares a property with Melysa. I've never seen Renata, but Melysa is my regular.

I think she told me that Renata is not her sister but I can't remember. And Melysa doesn't have a pimp.

Offline Rupert

Yes I know Renata shares a property with Melysa. I've never seen Renata, but Melysa is my regular.

I think she told me that Renata is not her sister but I can't remember. And Melysa doesn't have a pimp.

Any link for her?

Offline smiths

Back in the world of reality unless you are with a WG 24/7 you cant know if they have a pimp or not, not all pimps are obvious by their presence. :rolleyes: IMO its never wise to post a WG hasn't got a pimp when you cant know as fact whether she does or not, but that's up to you.

Offline Mr_Shins

Well assuming she told me the truth, she rents the property from which she works and lives in it. She answers the calls and makes the bookings herself.

Offline smiths

Well assuming she told me the truth, she rents the property from which she works and lives in it. She answers the calls and makes the bookings herself.

Yes obviously if she is telling the truth but you don't know whether she is or not, it might be news to you but many WGs lie.

Offline SamLP

They are sisters. She previously told you she was Greek when she’s in fact Romanian. A WG doesn’t need to reveal the truth to punters. I’m sure she lies about her age too. We all know she uses pictures that aren’t hers.

IMO, from what I saw when I used to see them both, I would agree that they seem to be independent but you can never know. Yes they answer the calls themselves and manage their diaries, but how do we know that a pimp hasn’t sorted the accommodation for them and asks for a daily or weekly cut.

Online dubhcarr

interesting comments guys......this world is not real so I expect the girls to lie...I fancy giving Renata one more shot but not rushing.......the other I wont bother with she is probably a nice girl but I dont like punting two girls at the same venue (nikki/xenas the exception).......... :hi:

thorltd

She offered me bareback for extra when she was in Preston Road never returned since

Online dubhcarr

She offered me bareback for extra when she was in Preston Road never returned since

interesting and worrying comment...........would you care to expand?........

Online Ozy84

And did you post this at the time? If you did excellent, if you didnt then why the fuck not?

mrhappypants

Your review record is worth a look for anyone considering your opinion.

Online dubhcarr

Your review record is worth a look for anyone considering your opinion.

You stated my thoughts Mr HP........ :hi:

Offline SamLP

interesting and worrying comment...........would you care to expand?........
If you search "renata bareback" there is a deleted comment from a banned member who mentions he used to bb Renata for extra.
Of course with the user being banned for being a troll and the comment deleted it can't be taken at face value.

On her old aw profile she had fb from a punter claiming to have bb'd her. It lead to her hiding her fb. While there isn't proof or claims from known members, it always pays to be careful and weary.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80584.msg1801763#msg1801763

brolin_76

and you are banned :dash: :dash: