Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brothels.  (Read 6000 times)

roger556

Hi I'm coming to London for a week , does anyone know of any places where there are several girls working and you can choose your girl.anywhere in london is ok , contact details if anyone has any.thanks .

LondonCity

Hi I'm coming to London for a week , does anyone know of any places where there are several girls working and you can choose your girl.anywhere in london is ok , contact details if anyone has any.thanks .

Cleopatra's massage, 140 Willesden high road, NW10. It is £10 to enter for that u get a massage get to choose a selection of girls then once u enter the room with the girl u picked u get to negotiate with her the price for sex or oral sex the price obviously depends on how long. They also have a sauna there. Open 24 hours

roger556

LondonCity

mrhappypants

This thread looks like an advert.

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

Offline fuckit

Ive seen this place but never visited. Has the look of the closed down Omega (kentish town) and the place in Crouch End... old school with a hit or miss element thats gives it a certain thrill..... OP just ring one of the many numbers found in all good phone boxes. Tend to have line ups and on the cheap side.... not for everyone but half the fun is not knowing what you are gonna get. Can always walk if not to taste

Offline BootsnBunches

I was wondering the same thing earlier.  I do like the line-up at HOD in Milton Keynes and Sandys in Manchester. 

Offline Mr Farkyhars

This thread looks like an advert

How is it any more like an advert than any other thread which has a question answered with a recommendation? :unknown:

Offline Boringbob

I was wondering the same thing earlier.  I do like the line-up at HOD in Milton Keynes and Sandys in Manchester.

They all look pretty nice. Do you get to see them their? Or do you book a specific girl in advance?
Thanks
Bob

Offline hawai5o

They all look pretty nice. Do you get to see them their? Or do you book a specific girl in advance?
Thanks
Bob

You always need to book a specific girl first . On your way out after you finish the deed you might get a chance to have look at one or 2 girls who aren't busy . It helps to make up your mind for a return visit .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 01:23:40 pm by hawai5o »

Offline Silver Birch

This thread looks like an advert.

Dave

I thought it looked like a helpful and informative suggestion  :unknown:

Offline Asian Playboy

Wouldn't mind an alternative to soho or HOD but know of nothing else in London myself.

LL

just ring one of the many numbers found in all good phone boxes. Tend to have line ups and on the cheap side.
I have done this and reported on brothels I've discovered. There are hundreds of them all over London. That is my guess. It's like a parallel universe of punting. We as UKP members live in a different one which centres around AdultWork. The alternative one is less organised but possibly just as big.

OP, just get out there with your phone, punting biscuits and some cash.

Offline Asian Playboy

I have done this and reported on brothels I've discovered. There are hundreds of them all over London. That is my guess. It's like a parallel universe of punting. We as UKP members live in a different one which centres around AdultWork. The alternative one is less organised but possibly just as big.

OP, just get out there with your phone, punting biscuits and some cash.

How much typically are these brothels and what kind of service? I'm assuming similar to soho?

LL

How much typically are these brothels and what kind of service? I'm assuming similar to soho?
Depends on the area I've found. Brothels in the same area will often be competing with one another (therefore offering similar services and prices) or they might even be run by the same people. In the Paddington area covering Edgeware Road and neighbouring streets the going rate last time I checked was £60 for 20 minutes or £80 for 30 minutes. Didn't enquire about hourly rates. You are generally offered a vanilla service - like in Soho. It's also a similar price. A 20 minute punt in Soho is £55, and not double the standard 10 minute rate of £20 since in 20 minutes you're allowed multiple position changes. In Paddington, position changes are included and lots of extras are available (kissing, OWO, etc, etc). These you have to negotiate with the girl in the room, for extra cash, in my experience.

Other places I've found brothels - Covent Garden, Kings Cross and Holborn. Similar rate and service to Paddington area. Since they don't tend to have websites and come and go all the time you're best to phone and discuss what you want, agreeing prices for everything in advance. Never just phone to get the address and turn up. The one time I did this the maid wanted £100 for a short punt with one of her girls and I had to barter.

As you'd expect, in more expensive locations with upmarket hotels - e.g Mayfair - the rates are higher.

This type of punting is probably riskier than seeing an unreviewed girl advertised on AdultWork since at least she has a profile. Any lowlife cunt could put a card in a phonebox and direct random strangers to a location with the sole purpose of robbing them. So be careful.

Offline fuckit

Yeah zone 1 you tend to be looking for 60 pound for full service. One pop and your off. Maybe a hand job for 30 - 40 pound. If they have one then showers tend to be on the grubby side too.... outside zone 1 for example places like kilburn or cricklewood you might get full service for 40 pound.

Like LL said there is a element of risk but that is punting for you... id say no more risk than toftt through AW.

Ive had some great fucks.... some not so good. And have walked many a time too. If you are gonna pay then make sure the girl you are going to fuck turns you on!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Any lowlife cunt could put a card in a phonebox and direct random strangers to a location with the sole purpose of robbing them. So be careful.

Indeed, that's one reason why I was more willing to go to such places when they advertised in the local London press - also, places that did that were less fly-by-night.

Monsieur69

There are several such places in Hounslow with Indian management. I booked a lady 2 years ago by phone but was then shown about 12 girls who entered the room one by one and did a walk by while the Madame watched. I stuck with my original choice.
I can't remember the name but you will find it on a web site I am not permitted to mention. It's very good. Quite ace in fact.

Offline hawai5o

There are several such places in Hounslow with Indian management. I booked a lady 2 years ago by phone but was then shown about 12 girls who entered the room one by one and did a walk by while the Madame watched. I stuck with my original choice.
I can't remember the name but you will find it on a web site I am not permitted to mention. It's very good. Quite ace in fact.

It must've been a huge house ???  How did they accomodate 12 girls  and what if 12 punters turned up at the same time ??   Sounds good though .

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Cleopatra's massage, 140 Willesden high road, NW10. It is £10 to enter for that u get a massage get to choose a selection of girls then once u enter the room with the girl u picked u get to negotiate with her the price for sex or oral sex the price obviously depends on how long. They also have a sauna there. Open 24 hours

but they will not kiss so I walked before paying even the £10.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

aha, so write a review please.

Monsieur69

It was 2 years ago at least. I can't remember her name. I can't remember the address or name of the brothel for sure. What I do remember was that about 12 women were paraded in front of me by the female owner for me to make my choice and that has never happened before or since. Looking at the site I mentioned on previous post, I am pretty sure the " massage" place is still operating.
It was an ok shag but I am not mad about pump and dump and that was what was on offer not GFE.
That's the best I can do.

Monsieur69

In reply to Hawaii5o there were 3 or 4 bedrooms on the go. So not all the girls could work at the same time. Some of them looked like they had been on the pies too often, so they probably didn't get that much work but I have heard that Indians and Arabs like "curvy". I just see it as fat.

LL

Phoned the numbers on two different phonebox prossie cards I found on Oxford Street yesterday. Two different brothels - one actually on Oxford Street, the other on Tottenham Court Road. Both charging the same rates - £60 for 10 minutes (!) and £100 for half an hour. "Full Service". Most likely there would be extras on top of this. Greedy fuckers - charging considerably more than in the Paddington area. No doubt taking advantage of the influx of even more tourists than ever, in and around Oxford Circus at the moment.

Offline Boringbob

Yes indeed
Also taking advantage of the uneducated who don't know of ukp and aw.
I really love the choosing bit (kid in sweet shop thing) and the random fuck with someone you've just chosen but when you can get much prettier, and better for less with aw and help from the community it seems mad really.

If only there were places like this over here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54376.msg706070#msg706070

Almost worth the flight
Bob

Offline mothra

Not exactly a DISCREET and there isn't even a back door entrance. You can imagine all the neighbouring premises knows exactly whats goes on.

mrhappypants

How is it any more like an advert than any other thread which has a question answered with a recommendation? :unknown:

It is more like an advert because both the OP and the initial respondent have not written any reviews. 

I considered my words carefully.  The opening exchange on this thread could be entirely legitimate, between two fuckers relatively new to the board - it is impossible for me to tell.  But if others want to follow up on the recommendation, I hope my observation makes them mindful that it might not be all that it seems. 

I also think that as time goes on and they remain without reviews or other contributions I think it more likely they are touting.

Dave

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It is more like an advert because both the OP and the initial respondent have not written any reviews

It's common on here for punters who specialize in walkup punts or FBSM to have no reviews - though that doesn't, of course, act as a blanket guarantee of the quality of their posts.

Offline wtfness

It was 2 years ago at least. I can't remember her name. I can't remember the address or name of the brothel for sure. What I do remember was that about 12 women were paraded in front of me by the female owner for me to make my choice and that has never happened before or since. Looking at the site I mentioned on previous post, I am pretty sure the " massage" place is still operating.
It was an ok shag but I am not mad about pump and dump and that was what was on offer not GFE.
That's the best I can do.

Had something similar but years ago - when I was 18 (2002). Got taken to a brothel somewhere in Baker St. Entire building seems to be the brothel. Entered from the main apartment entrance on the ground floor and took the stairs up to the upper floor with an open living room. There were a good 10 - 15 oriental chicks all sitting in a line and punters can sit on the sofa opposite to make their choice.

I was too young and clueless, and it is literally my first time ever trying to have sex but I have never seen another brothel with these many girls presented at the same time. I have only experienced something like this in Asia.

If I recall it wasn't cheap - £70 half an hour considering this is back in 2002. Oh and that place seems to be catering only to oriental. (I don't really know as my uni mate took me there and we are both oriental).

I had a young Malaysian chick probably 21 at the time but I was too nervous I couldnt even get hard.  :lol: :lol:

Offline ralhar

Had something similar but years ago - when I was 18 (2002). Got taken to a brothel somewhere in Baker St. Entire building seems to be the brothel. Entered from the main apartment entrance on the ground floor and took the stairs up to the upper floor with an open living room. There were a good 10 - 15 oriental chicks all sitting in a line and punters can sit on the sofa opposite to make their choice.

I was too young and clueless, and it is literally my first time ever trying to have sex but I have never seen another brothel with these many girls presented at the same time. I have only experienced something like this in Asia.

If I recall it wasn't cheap - £70 half an hour considering this is back in 2002. Oh and that place seems to be catering only to oriental. (I don't really know as my uni mate took me there and we are both oriental).

I had a young Malaysian chick probably 21 at the time but I was too nervous I couldnt even get hard.  :lol: :lol:

sounds like it was a half decent place... price not too bad either for that kind of set up even for back then...

there used to be loads of brothels around baker st, warren st, russel sq, shepherd market... I just used to pick a phone box with plenty of wallpaper and start dialing... it was an exciting way to punt... late night (very late like 3am) was best... I remember finding a place at 6am one NYE and got shown 4 or 5 girls and chose a dynamite latina...