Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 14 February soon  (Read 2717 times)

slow and low

Another load of bollocks basically.

Offline Jerboa

Valentines day is a load of bollocks promoted by the card and florist industry.
If it's the only time you actually get to podge the Mrs, time to bin her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fucking VD.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

They can keep it.  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

justapunter

I hate fucking feb 14th. what a  load of commercial crap!  :diablo:

hsn23

I dunno man, it's the day everyone's shacking up, do you really want to be the one doing something else in a sulk  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I dunno man, it's the day everyone's shacking up, do you really want to be the one doing something else in a sulk  :lol:

:D

Offline Jerboa

I do actually, but not in any sulk, honestly don't give a shit about VD day, why should there be a special day, if you're so luved up with someone, why wouldn't you show it everyday, why do you have to be told like sheep to do something on 14th Feb?

hsn23

I do actually, but not in any sulk, honestly don't give a shit about VD day, why should there be a special day, if you're so luved up with someone, why wouldn't you show it everyday, why do you have to be told like sheep to do something on 14th Feb?

it's just for a bit of fun really no ones holding a gun to your head saying you must partake in Valentine's day or else  :bomb:

Offline BlueRock

It is a load of bollocks really. Basically a ticket to ride in a relationship. Or a chance to pull some needy nutcase if you're single.
What I want to know is does anyone send anonymous cards except school kids? Surely its just creepy to most women.

Offline Plan R

Fray Bentos and 'No name' pies indeed!
Bunch of tight wads
Everyone knows theres only one brand of pie for the guaranteed Valentines shag
Pukka Pies - Don't Compromise !

Hidden Image/Members Only