Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Length of punt  (Read 1684 times)

Offline TomCat235

Interested in views on the best length of a punt for seeing a new WG.

So far I've only done 30min with a WG I've not seen before. Sometimes this is a blessing, others I've regretted not having longer.

Do you generally go for 30 minute tester or go for longer session even in first punt.

Offline Rock123

If I am seeing them for the first time then I usually go for 30 mins (unless they have great reviews on here).

However more often than not if I have seen them before then I book the hour.

Offline NervousJ

We kind of touched in this on a thread in the east mids section.

General consensus was 30 mins for someone never seen before or 1 hour for someone with rave reviews or well known...

I've  only ever done 30 min punts and want to see a well known lass and general consensus was to go for an hour..

Offline Gustav Klimt

Usually 30 minutes for me. Broke my rule last month with a new girl & booked an hour & it was rubbish. Wasted £100.

Offline Rockhead

I go for 30 mins purely because it involves spending the least amount of cash - and because I am very unlikely to last an hour anyway.

That said, I have one or two 'favourites' who I will definitely be extending to an hour next time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I usually book an hour if it's a TOFFT or a pro$$ie with mimimal reviews or Awank feedback.

If the pro$$ie is well reviewed I book 2 hours or if I'm feeling brave I'll go for 4 hours.

I do though have a busted banjo string (frenulum) which means it takes forever for me to cum.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:36:27 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline NervousJ

I TOFTT with some  Romanian skank last month and she was fucking terrible. The thought of her having an hour of my hard earned would have made me bury her under the patio....

I think that told me 1/2 hour for anyone new....

Ha ha ha, as above, I'm too tight for an hour and I'd want a bloody sarnie after 35 mins to keep me going.

Offline oldrunter

Yes same here,30 mins usually now.Used to go for an hour but what with prices and my tendency to only pop once if lucky at my age(68)i found an hour was too long in most cases. :)

Offline NervousJ

I usually book an hour if it's a TOFFT or a pro$$ie with mimimal reviews or Awank feedback.

If the pro$$ie is well reviewed I book 2 hours or if I'm feeling brave I'll go for 4 hours.

I do though have a busted banjo string (frenulum) which means it takes forever for me to cum.

Bloody hell. 4 hours.... Ha ha ha, I'd have to take a book with me or mi iPad, I'd miss you guys too much ......

#joking

Offline Rockhead

I've noticed there's a lot of variation in how much more some girls charge for an hour. Example:

Girl A charges £60 for half-hour, and £120 for hour.

Girl B charges £70 for half-hour, but only £100 for hour.

It certainly provides food for thought, and obviously makes the hour seem a bit more tempting in Girl B's case.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:48:28 pm by Rockhead »

Offline mrdiamond77

I tend to go for 1 hour punts.  I don't tend to like half hour punts, too short, although it's cheaper.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bloody hell. 4 hours.... Ha ha ha, I'd have to take a book with me or mi iPad, I'd miss you guys too much ......

Ha !! Ha !! I got banned by a lass a while back as I booked her for an overnighter and fucked her for the full night.  :diablo: :diablo:

Amazing what Kamagra does to your dick. Made her work for her money.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Tell you what though my cock was well fucking sore after that for a couple of days. :D :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Always an hour. I need to warm to the task at hand - I can't launch in all guns blazing! I know nothing's certain when you meet a new SP but I couldn't approach it with a mindset of booking 30mins in case she's shit. I have to assume it's gonna be good or I can't make the step of booking and jumping in the motor to see her. I look for well reviewed tidy mature British MILFs and haven't been majorly disappointed yet..... Maybe I'll change my tune if/when I have a shit punt.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've noticed there's a lot of variation in how much more some girls charge for an hour. Example:

Girl A charges £60 for half-hour, and £120 for hour.

Girl B charges £70 for half-hour, but only £100 for hour.

It certainly provides food for thought, and obviously makes the hour seem a bit more tempting in Girl B's case.

Depends how quick you cum. I could paste a lass for an hour and cum just once. Fucking frustrating when I read reviews of guys who blow twice in 30mins.

Offline hullad

I always booked an hour regardless, but earlier this year I dropped it down to thirty minutes for an initial visit. I only do longer visits now for my regulars, one I do stay longer.

I have no requirement for an overnighter these days ........lol

Jester269269

Only generally book 1hr call at least, did prove costly on negative punt but that was prior to joining here. That was £110 and I walked after 20 minutes.

Now reasearch here and never had bad punt since.

Apart from 1 car meet which was half hour. Wouldn't book car meet for an hour.

Offline Moresomes

Always used to book for an hour, but just lately I have been going for half hour punts.
I'm a one pop man these days, and find that half an hour fits the bill for that, leaving more money in the punting bank so more punts.

Offline signy

I always book for an hour. I like the experience to take its own pace and don't want to be rushed. If, at the end, it's only been 30-40 minutes and a chat, I don't care if it's been a good time. It's one of my hang-ups, but I struggle with the "hello", "hello", "let's fuck" scenario.

Offline jaszyj87

i usually book an hour if its someone ive been dying to see (eg someone who only tours) or for trying a new kink/ bucketlist thing.

otherwise 30 min

Offline Paul31

I usually book for 2 hours as I like to do loads of different stuff. I have been lucky that the last 2 girls I have found are very good.

Offline threechilliman

Depends how well reviewed she is for me. TOFTT - 30mins, more certainty, 45mins or an hour. Can depend on what the prices are for each length of time as well.

45mins can save you £20-40 and I don't lose much in terms of what I get out of a meet and soon adds up to an extra punt. I value an hour according to (my own) 40/30/20/10 rule for decision making purposes.

tcm

Offline MrMatrix

varies- new girl will go for 30 minutes. However if its a more upmarket or expensive punt I all ways do the hour as 30 minutes just isn't good enough if I want to fill my boots so to speak. Normally I keep going for 45 minutes and then chat at the end. If its a second visit normally 1 hour..... as a generalisation. :hi:

Offline cueball

For me, never more than an hour.

Sometimes half an hour, especially if she's top end money wise and a new face.

45 minutes is a good one, I'm usually done by time and I've saved a bob or two.

Offline Arthur Wizard

Suppose it depends how quick you cum and how long your reload time is. I'm a one pop man so I usually just do the half hour. I always struggle for a second round so don't really bother with an hour unless it's a regular.

Offline Caratacus

As with others, generally 30 mins for a new punt (unless loads of good reviews) then an hour for a return (if the 30 min booking was a positive). After wasting too much money on 1 hour shite punts, this works best for me now.

Offline p3ngu1n

Always an hour for me. It's long enough to make me relax and not worry about time (no pressure), while short enough to avoid over-investing in what could be a mediocre punt.

From my experience, I've also noticed most WGs prefer an hour or longer (more money, obviously) and are somewhat inclined to give you better service for a hour's booking compared to a 30-minute one. Which is a generalisation, obviously

Offline the fitter

I tend to book for one hour punts reason being I go for a drink before and after, and make a day of it, I have also noticed, I have had some bookings with girls, that other punters find hard to book, and I am thinking this is maybe because I am booking for one hour, and they are asking for half hour.

Offline purple_t

30-45 minutes usually unless it's a very well reviewed girl, then I'll book an hour

Offline porco-malo

30 min punts make a lot of sense, I'm sure, but I just can't pace them right. I punt as part of a full day off R&R, and one hour is just about perfect for me (maybe 90 mins for a couple of regulars, where I know the scenario). I totally get the comment earlier from the guy who said he can't entertain the idea of booking 30 mins in case she's crap. I understand why you'd do that, but if I had that doubt in my mind, I wouldn't book. I guess I'm too conservative / risk-averse...

Offline Malvolio

It's an hour for me every time - my problem with booking 30 minutes is that I can't come twice in that time, and would feel randy again shortly after I'd walked out the door.