Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ammy_Sexy_Gorgeous  (Read 869 times)

Hot_Latino2016

Seen her profile (External Link/Members Only), called but not answer, within a few seconds I got a text message "I'm in (Address). What time do you like?", I replied with the time and the length of time. Got another text "Yes, I'm in (Address). What time do you like?", replied with the time again, and got an "Ok". I found strange, after a while, I sent a text saying "You don't talk on the phone?". I got a text message "I'm in (Address). What time do you like?", it looked weird,  :wacko:, so I replied cancelling the appointment.

Anyone has any review from her?

Offline timsussex

sounds like a "managed" girl  - ie Pimped

I wouldn't expect her likes to be reflected in her services either as her pimp appears to have ticked just about every box
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 11:07:50 pm by timsussex »

Offline DrConners

I wouldn't expect her likes to be reflected in her services either as her pimp appears to have ticked just about every box

+1

I exclude Brazilians from my searches anyway, I'm not saying every Brazilian WG is TS but don't those calves on 'her' legs look distinctly unfeminine ?

Looks like she's having a crafty piss up the fence here :  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hot_Latino2016

:)

Offline DrConners

Hot_Latino2016

Your smiling ? Are you the pimp/rival pimp ?

No, I'm not, it is just that I would not guess. What image would you have added?

Offline DrConners

No, I'm not, it is just that I would not guess. What image would you have added?

You've been lurking around contributing practically fuck all since August 09, 2017 mate - Work it out yourself  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bunbury

You've been lurking around contributing practically fuck all since August 09, 2017 mate - Work it out yourself  :thumbsdown:

Bit puzzled? Is Hot_Latino2016 a prossie posing as a punter?

Offline DrConners

Bit puzzled? Is Hot_Latino2016 a prossie posing as a punter?

His smiling face response to timsussex would suggest ignorant, uneducated pimp IMO  :hi:

Offline timsussex

His smiling face response to timsussex would suggest ignorant, uneducated pimp IMO  :hi:
#
It certainly didn't contribute anything !