Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyDD_Angel - The return - NW5  (Read 1157 times)

14 review(s) for bustydd_angel (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OutForJustice80

Who: External Link/Members Only BustyDD_Angel
Where: Her flat, near Tuffnell Park tube
When: 3/2/15
Time Spent: 30 mins
Cost: £60
Services: DFK, OWO, RO, CIM
Would return? Almost certainly but I intend for my next punt to be someone different if only to avoid becoming predicatble!

Positives: Great services. Delicious curvy body. Legendary boobs. Good comms. Responsive. Easy to find. 
Negatives: Different but still not very comfortable bed.

My second time with Laura. Comms the same as last time. Checked out a time by text and made some outfit requests. Followed up with an AW booking and another text on the morning of the day to confirm. The flat is a basement of a respectable looking townhouse on a main road. Was in a different room this time which was bigger but sad to say the bed was not much of an improvement, it's a sofa bed folded out and has an awkward frame running around the edge that proves uncomfortable to sit on. Didn't let it spoil anything though as this was an excellent second time with a lovely girl.

To reiterate my previous review (I know it's the only one I've done for the site, I promise I will see someone else one day!) Laura is curvy, completely worthy of the name Busty, in possession of a dynamite big bum with incredibly firm cheeks, not the prettiest but nice and homely, the kind of girl you'd fancy your chances with on a night out without being even close to unattractive. I'd asked her to wear a schoolgirl outfit which she'd done her best with: a skirt that was barely there, stockings and a white shirt that was struggling admirably to contain her wanton bosom.

I freshened up in the bathroom and took care of the paperwork and we started with some kissing. As I've mentioned she doesn't shy away from kissing in the slightest, if anything sometimes she tries a little too hard, I like a bit of light and shade in kissing and she has a tendency to just jam the tongue in and whirl it around but on the whole it's very pleasant and she has a tongue stud which I know is a turn on for some. I have no particular preference with it, just an observation really.

I had Laura put her hands on a handy chest of drawers and bend forward to go to work on her ample and triumphant hind quarters. I peeled down her skimpy knickers and just went to town. I really, really like going down on this girl. She's peachy clean and not a trace of stubble from shaving, I've met some WGs who you need a ski mask to protect your face from coming out in a rash but Laura is clearly meticulous in her depilation habits. She's also very responsive, whether from genuine sensation or to make me feel purposeful I don't really care, the result was that I enjoyed myself tremendously bringing her to shuddering, finger biting orgasm. The look on her face as she then made for my gentleman's area was something to behold, there was almost an element of fear. As soon as she got her mouth around my old chap there was no doubt as to how this encounter was going to end. She went at me with gusto and also allowed me to hold her head and mouthfuck her which is always a treat. After a few minutes of this I gave up trying to prolong and emptied both barrels into her mouth which she took and held onto for a while before heading off to the bathroom to discreetly dispose of the goods.

I'm under no illusion about the wiles of WGs but there I feel a genuine sense of affection between me and this girl and, real or not, that really enhances this as a GFE (albeit with a couple of PSE elements) and at this price it's hard to not keep on going back especially as her location is ultra convenient for me at the moment. I was considering going to see her flatmate Elle (External Link/Members Only) but when I sent her a text asking which days she was working this week I only got back 'Yes am. Please confirm before' and that pretty much settled it. I still intend to see them together at some point but as long as it's solo meets I think I'll stick with Laura.

Offline cim_lover

Anyone else seen her.  Looks fit as fuck.

Offline akauya

Anyone else seen her.  Looks fit as fuck.

Yes I have. All positive, will be doing a review soon.