Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independant Massage in Nottingham  (Read 6562 times)

yodder

Hello
I recently moved to Nottingham and am looking for an independant masseuse with HJ (or BJ) close to city center. What are the best options and prices for 30 minutes around here?

Thanks

Boston

Couple of girls on AW you could look at are sexybillie and chloecaress (sorry but can't access AW at the moment so can't give their full details).  Both attractive girls who do massage with HE although on the pricey side.

For this sort of stuff I use a board called having said that I've yet to actually see a girl in Nottm based on a recommendation there, quite a lot of the masseuses discussed recently have been more on the mature side which isn't my preference.

Let us know how you get on.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Couple of girls on AW you could look at are sexybillie and chloecaress (sorry but can't access AW at the moment so can't give their full details).  Both attractive girls who do massage with HE although on the pricey side.

For this sort of stuff I use a board called having said that I've yet to actually see a girl in Nottm based on a recommendation there, quite a lot of the masseuses discussed recently have been more on the mature side which isn't my preference.

Let us know how you get on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yodder

Hello guys,

Thanks for the replies. FBSM is a paid forum and I don't feel comfortable giving my card details there... Any other independents in Notts? These 2 are a bit on the pricey side, like you said. I was thinking more like 40 for 30/60 minutes.

To be honest, I don't care about the age, could be 20-50... I also don't care about BJ or anything else than a HJ... All I care about is that the HJ is not rushed and the girl is nice.

Cheers!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Far better options in Bham, and the thread there is now 17 pages long.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

yodder

That's great... but there's a reason why I asked for independants in Notts; it's because I live there and not in Birmingham...

Any other useful feedback?

Thank you

yorkshire123

That's great... but there's a reason why I asked for independants in Notts; it's because I live there and not in Birmingham...

Any other useful feedback?

Thank you

I think you will find CT was trying to help & widen your options due to the lack of response to your question.  :unknown:

For that arsey comment to a respected member who was trying to help you, you can shove any further questions you may have right up your own shit pipe (sideways)
Luckily for you thats just my opinion.

Offline bigrockcandy

I think you will find CT was trying to help & widen your options due to the lack of response to your question.  :unknown:

For that arsey comment to a respected member who was trying to help you, you can shove any further questions you may have right up your own shit pipe (sideways)
Luckily for you thats just my opinion.

:lol:

yodder

:lol:

Fair enough.. I apologize for my comment and the way it came across.

yorkshire123

Fair enough.. I apologize for my comment and the way it came across.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum by the way  :hi:

Offline Northerndave666

you can shove any further questions you may have right up your own shit pipe (sideways)

Sometimes I do wish you would speak your mind rather than be so diplomatic  :D

Gav Lee

BTW fbsm is not a paid for forum and is probably the best bet for info about the cheaper end of the spectrum

yorkshire123

Sometimes I do wish you would speak your mind rather than be so diplomatic  :D

Funny thing is where i grew up my statement would be seen as fluffy  :D

Offline Steely Dan

Again not answering your question directly, but the venues Rubs and Spangles both have some good and bad reviews - so not independent, but perhaps one of these two will meet your need.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

yodder

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. I actually tired an independent in Birmingham a couple weeks ago (had to go there for personal reasons)... I can't remember her name, chinese lady in the Skyline building (Bath Row/Granville). 40 for 30 minutes and the HJ was not rushed... Her personality was nice and she was friendly, but the looks were pretty bad...

I will check out those places and will definitely register on FBSM, as it seems to be the most recommended site for that sort of thing. Will keep you posted on my findings :)

Keep the suggestions coming if you have any!

Cheers