Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantrichelena94 Lincoln  (Read 1956 times)

Offline LordGrantham

I see that Helena has jacked it in, unfortunately never got to see her as even with loads of notice she was always busy.
I’m guessing loved up or returning to Romania.

Offline jessie100497

I tried twice last year. Both times I rang her she was on holiday. She answered but was in Romania both times. Gave up after the second failure. Sounded like an amazing experience

Offline Jamesbattersea

Helena will be back to the uk from her Xmas Holiday on Friday and i assume as she's skint she'll be starting work on Saturday.
She's had far too much time back home this year but it's due to family problems.

She's been my regular for 6 or 7 years now, it"s been so long i can't remember how long! she text me quiet a lot when she's away for a chat and an update.

Offline LordGrantham

Helena will be back to the uk from her Xmas Holiday on Friday and i assume as she's skint she'll be starting work on Saturday.
She's had far too much time back home this year but it's due to family problems.

She's been my regular for 6 or 7 years now, it"s been so long i can't remember how long! she text me quiet a lot when she's away for a chat and an update.

That’s odd then, as she maintained the AW page until recently and then it disappeared. I’ll have a think about trying to book her again.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Yeah, i noticed that but i haven't asked her about it.
It happened to her before a few years ago cos she didn't log in for ages and it just deleted it automatically. I'm not sure how it works to be honest.

Offline Press_for_Action

It was a shame when she stopped offering full sex..... must admit i did enjoy that with her, although a long time ago now.

Offline LordGrantham

AW account is still deactivated. I’ve crossed her off the list now.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She didn't end up coming back when she said she was going to because of some family crisis. I'll let hpu kniw when she's back, i don't think it will bo long now.

Offline LordGrantham

Don’t worry, she’s too difficult to book even when she’s here. After all it’s just a rom rub&tug.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Don’t worry, she’s too difficult to book even when she’s here. After all it’s just a rom rub&tug.

She's back in Lincoln, she Text me last night.

Fare enough Lord G. But her service is better than a Rom Rub n Tug

Offline supersuc

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link is good.
I see she's back on line with a slightly different profile and a new number.