Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Sexy Cuddles - Yeovil  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Snunzl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this young lady ? Seems to have been in Yeovil for a while , has a few reviews on aw but doesn’t seem to be any info on here ? Looks hot !

Offline dorsetchap

I’ve tried to contact her a few times over the last 6 months, text and calls, never get any response

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
I’ve tried to contact her a few times over the last 6 months, text and calls, never get any response
You’ve been here a couple of years matey, have you managed to meet anyone?

Offline PilotMan

You’ve been here a couple of years matey, have you managed to meet anyone?

I guess that's a no then.

Offline PilotMan

She's currently operating out of Chelmsford - She been on AW for nearly three years, but nothing reported on here  :unknown:

Looks like I might have to TOFTT  :rolleyes:

Offline BallJangles

She's currently operating out of Chelmsford - She been on AW for nearly three years, but nothing reported on here  :unknown:

Looks like I might have to TOFTT  :rolleyes:

Did you manage to meet her?

Offline PilotMan

Did you manage to meet her?

Nope, I had a further study of the pictures and she looked a bit larger than my preferences. I like slim girls, usually no bigger than size 8.

If you see her though, I would be interested to hear about the meet.

Offline Jefyyy

Ive seen her, I’ve texted her many many times and only once managed a meet. Very hot though, FK OWO and takes a good anal pounding.

Offline PilotMan

Ive seen her, I’ve texted her many many times and only once managed a meet. Very hot though, FK OWO and takes a good anal pounding.

A review would be helpful  :hi: