Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CJ Massage - Dunfermline  (Read 5844 times)

Offline I-fet

Noticed a new profile appear in Dunfermline:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve tried to contact via adultwork and email, but no response to either….she does mention WhatsApp but no number…..

Seems like she’s been building her profile over the last couple of days, but not read the message I sent.

Anyone had contact with her, or recognise?

Offline Name Not Found

Don't recognise her.

She seems to be offering massage with oral (potentially OWO). An interesting and rare mix.

The profile is a bit vague on a number of things though, and I don't find her attractive enough in the photos to risk TOFTT.

Offline Poopster

Photos seem genuine, pic of the Forth Bridge in the background, tatts are matching, but I'm slightly put off by thr hidden feedback.  Is it already a measure to cover up failure to respond?

Offline NicAndrew

Photos seem genuine, pic of the Forth Bridge in the background, tatts are matching, but I'm slightly put off by thr hidden feedback.  Is it already a measure to cover up failure to respond?

Her AW feedback is zero so can't imagine she's hiding anything???

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'd have a go too but doesn't seem possible with no phone number and zero replies to email.

Offline Fudfila

I also emailed her, just to ask if she did 30 minute appointments, but it's not been read, even although she's been logged on today.

Strange that she's only available 2-4 pm on Fridays.

Offline Jock D

I'll let you Fifers test the waters first...but if she turns out to be the real deal...I will surely follow :cool:

Offline Marcus0101

I also messaged her yesterday but no reply. I'm wondering if she has maybe been inundated with messages and finding her feet on Adultwork. She has updated her profile a few times to say she is busy a lot and to have patience until she gets back to messages etc. Might be one of those who is hard to pin down but when you do get her the booking is great, personally I think she looks hot from her photos and her tits alone are seriously impressive!

Offline Poopster

Her AW feedback is zero so can't imagine she's hiding anything???

Her score is zero but there could conceivably be ten guys leaving neutral feedback saying she's a timewaster who doesn't respond.

Offline Poopster

I also emailed her, just to ask if she did 30 minute appointments, but it's not been read, even although she's been logged on today.

Strange that she's only available 2-4 pm on Fridays.

Same, emailed her, she's been online since but hasn't read it. 

Very strange, the profile looks genuine, she's almost certainly based in Fife and has a massage table, so it doesn't smell like a PG scam or a woman who hasn't dabbled in this before.  Who knows, time will tell.

Offline Fifeboy65

I have also messaged her but still waiting on it being read. If she offers a half decent service she could quickly have a queue of randy Fifers wanting to see her given the other options her are so poor.

Offline Queynte

I’ve had a response to email… watch this space

Offline Dpr180

I sent an email last week,  as yet no reply,  might try firing off another one today

Offline Poopster

Still hasn't read mine, it's not an impressive start.

Offline NicAndrew

She now has 1 AW feedback, however feedback is still hidden. Not a promising beginning...

Offline Fudfila

Anybody had any luck yet, none of my messages read.

Noticed that her feedback is no longer hidden.

Offline jakesnake884

Anybody had any luck yet, none of my messages read.

Noticed that her feedback is no longer hidden.
[/my message not read either.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:30:37 pm by jakesnake884 »

Offline ComeAgain

Don't buy her photos....all 3 of them, none nude! Having said that, would like to give her a try despite her somewhat dubious reviews.

Offline Sparky88

Noticed a new profile appear in Dunfermline:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve tried to contact via adultwork and email, but no response to either….she does mention WhatsApp but no number…..

Seems like she’s been building her profile over the last couple of days, but not read the message I sent.

Anyone had contact with her, or recognise?

I recognise her….not from the punting world though, think shes brand new.

I came across her Instagram randomly a few months back through a mutual friend, thought she was fit as fuck. Absolutely no mention that she provides services etc, mainly just gym pics. Couldnt believe my eyes when I opened the AW profile as immediately recognised her front room from her selfies 😂

I fired an email last night but have had nothing back so far. Hoping she does reply as would love to have her wank/suck me off
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 07:13:59 pm by Sparky88 »

Offline jakesnake884

Still watching the space since she logged in today but still not read my email/message.

Offline Fudfila

Still watching the space since she logged in today but still not read my email/message.

Same here, I even made an AW booking with her but no joy.

Offline Queynte

Offline Name Not Found

This thread should stand as a fine indicator of the desperation of trying to find anyone even mildly entertaining in Fife. So far, all we have is blind optimism and fantasy  :D

Offline Poopster

This thread should stand as a fine indicator of the desperation of trying to find anyone even mildly entertaining in Fife. So far, all we have is blind optimism and fantasy  :D

It's all a little odd, but I'm not putting this one in the big pile of fakes, I'm almost 100% sure she's genuine.  There are lots of little things that are right and the profile has no real red flags, apart from the not bloody replying thing, but that can be put down to being flooded with messages. 

Offline Marvlus69

Offline falkirkguy50

I messaged her and got a reply. Got her whatsapp number after she replied on AW. Messaged to try and arrange a booking but the day/time I was looking for she said she had no availability - She told me her diary is pretty full.

Offline jj-mac

Has anyone managed to meet up with her yet?

I've got her number for WhatsApp but can never get a date/time that suits us both.

Offline falkirkguy50

She has told me she only works evenings as she has a day job. I prefer daytime so asked if there were any days she is available - I was told 17th Feb  :scare:

Offline Massagetugga

She has told me she only works evenings as she has a day job. I prefer daytime so asked if there were any days she is available - I was told 17th Feb  :scare:

Hopefully she’ll soon think about giving up her day job!

Offline Name Not Found

Hopefully she’ll soon think about giving up her day job!

Looks like she's already given up on her part-time one  :lol:

Offline bigmike32

Messaged herself not had a reply so will leave it at that.

Offline Name Not Found

Messaged herself not had a reply so will leave it at that.

A whole load of fuss over nothing. That's Fife for you.

Offline bigmike32

To add to my post i looked at her profile on it she says she has a lot of messages to get through but will reply to each one. I do not hold out much hope.

Offline Queynte

Did anyone get success or is this one a dead end?

Offline Dpr180

I've sent a couple of messages,  one through AW and one to her email address,   no reply,  so I'll just forget it