Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review. Ladyboy Melissa in Bolton.  (Read 18623 times)

Online 19jammy

Meet happened earlier this week. I’d seen her profile only after she’d left the area last time she was in Bolton & I thought I have to try this out. It’s been a bit of a fantasy since I was in Thailand, never did anything there though.
I got myself sorted & then called Melissa for a half hour appointment for £80, I figured if it was good, I could extend if necessary. Although she has put her hourly rate up to £150 from £130.
I set off to Bolton, giving myself an hour to get there even though satnav was saying about 20-30 minutes. Parked in supermarket car park near market & wandered down to the address, maybe 5 minutes, messaged to say I was a bit early, straight away sent back message with details on how to get in, floor, apartment no.
She opened the door in a sports bra & panties, she was shorter than I expected, maybe 5’4”, but looks like her pictures, so no complaints there. I hand over the money, she goes to stash it while I get undressed. I’m still getting undressed by the time she returns, she has a very nice smile, I expected a kiss or she would get naked, but instead she asked if I wanted a massage, I decided to go with it, so laid down & she basically just pushed down all over my body, but it felt good, so no idea if that’s some kind of massage?
She stopped the massage after maybe 5 minutes & I heard a rustling & the then her bra was on the floor, then the bed shook as the panties came off, I was facing away from her & she started running her fingers across my body, that light tickling effect, I turned towards her & she was smiling still, I was too, she was a stunner. She slid in next to me & we kissed, so it was excellent full on gfe, her hand was on my cock, I held my breath & grabbed hers, it was initially a weird feeling having a cock in my hand & it not being mine.
After a while she slid down to give great owo, I thought I’d cum with this, but neither of us wanted that, so we switched positions & I went down on her, another weird feeling. It was my first time, but her cock became hard, & I managed to get it all in down my throat without gagging, I’d say she’s 6 inches hard. After a while I crawled back up & we kissed again, then she said in a sexy way, “wanna fuck?” YES was my answer so condom on & she pulled the pillow down under her arse & she lubed us up, before guiding me in, wow, it felt good. I pumped away at her arse, not sure if it was too hard, but she didn’t say anything, so must have been alright. I thought I was going to cum fucking her, but after a while I tired, so she asked if I wanted wanking off, I agreed & laid down, a bit more owo, then she knelt between my legs, lubed a finger to fuck my arse, then shortly I popped.
I laid there while she cleaned up, I got dressed, she helped by handing me my clothes. A little kiss then I was off. No rush & there just over the 30 minutes.
I have to say after my 2 previous punts at parlours with girls, they really could learn a lot on how to not rush & give a good experience that would result in a return visit.
Will this change my sexuality? No. Will this change how I punt? Quite possibly.
I’d rather see a ladyboy like Melissa, than some 18-20 year old who’s not into it at all, & realistically shouldn’t be in the business.
She looks like her photos, has a lovely smile, a very soft feminine voice, great gfe. She didn’t cum, not sure if that’s an option, didn’t ask. Only problem is, she’s off somewhere else now, but I will go back, when she returns.
I’ve seen a few other ladyboy profiles on BP, so might be trying them out if they’re in the area.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 08:04:06 pm by 19jammy »

Online Vicroyal

Good review, saw her myself a couple of months ago  (reviewed) , she was my first ts experience, it won’t be my last, she was fantastic .

Online Vicroyal

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 08:04:51 pm by Vicroyal »

Online A Decent Fist

Does she fuck you?

Her name on Birchplace is Top TS Massage Melissa, so I'd say that's a yes.

Online 19jammy

Does she fuck you?
Her rates say £30 extra to top. Not interested in it so didn’t ask about it.
She comes across as submissive, she wants to please IMO!

Online 19jammy

Saw her ad on Birchplace was updated to Manchester, so a couple of days ago, called her to make a booking early afternoon, phone engaged, so quick text to ask when she’s available, she replied very quickly, but it was later in afternoon.
She was working from an apartment on Ashton Old Road, sat nav said almost 30 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station, I decided to take the car instead.
Arrived slightly earlier than booked, car park round the back, seemed safe & secure, messaged to say I’d got there, a couple of minutes passed & she replied with apartment number. So to the front door, punch number in & get let in, elevator up to her floor, knock on door & she’s behind it.
She’s wearing like a sports bra & panties, almost like volleyball players wear, might be the same thing? She lead me to the bedroom, sorted paperwork, she went to get me a drink of water, returned quickly while I was getting undressed. Drank water, then she asked if I want massage, but I just pulled her towards me & we kissed.
On to the bed we get, more kissing, I unhook her bra, her tits are nice & soft, then off come the panties, we wank each other a little bit, before I go down on her, her cock’s rock hard now, as is mine, she wanks our cocks together before giving owo, more kissing, then she says the magic words, wanna fuck? Oh yes.
I lay down, condom on, she lubes my cock & her arse & gets in position, lowers her arse & leans back, after a few minutes, we switch to mish, I think she prefers this position, arse on pillow & in I go. Unfortunately for me, condoms don’t agree with me, so after 10 minutes of fucking, I give it up & wank myself over her cock.
I’d asked her earlier in the punt if she cums, she said she already had. Also asked about CIM, she doesn’t unfortunately.
I think she said she’s only here until tomorrow, Saturday, then heading to London. She said she’ll be back, but didn’t know when.
Overall, another positive! If only the Manchester girls I see could be as good as this.

Offline lamboman

This is so similar to my first TS last week  :thumbsup: she was Thai too.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online 19jammy

This is so similar to my first TS last week  :thumbsup: she was Thai too.

Who was it? In Manchester?

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online 19jammy

No see my reviews.

Cheers, she looks good. I wouldn’t mind seeing her if she tours around.

Offline mike199

Back in Manchester this week. Will try and get to see her if I can free up the time and if I do I will write a report.
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.

Online Vicroyal

She’s worth it, saw her about a year ago in bolton , my first ts punt, great experience

Online 19jammy

Back in Manchester this week. Will try and get to see her if I can free up the time and if I do I will write a report.

Same as above, saw her in Bolton & then in Manchester. She’s probably in the same location as last time, if I get the opportunity, I’ll be seeing her, unfortunately don’t think I will.

Online 19jammy

Saw again last week, answered door wearing French Maid outfit, plenty of GFE, OWO both ways, finished with me fucking her in mish, seems to be her favourite position, still plenty of kissing, then for the first time in a very long time came with a condom while fucking. Undoubtedly the best punt I’ve had in years.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Saw again last week, answered door wearing French Maid outfit, plenty of GFE, OWO both ways, finished with me fucking her in mish, seems to be her favourite position, still plenty of kissing, then for the first time in a very long time came with a condom while fucking. Undoubtedly the best punt I’ve had in years.

Saw her in the same outfit in the Manchester flat last week aswell.

Incredible girl best kissing and she has a big knob for a Thai girl.

Consistent top level service with her.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Back in Bolton for a week or 2.
Anyone that’s been thinking to visit nows your time.

Offline Bustydusty

Back in Bolton for a week or 2.
Anyone that’s been thinking to visit nows your time.
External Link/Members Only
Is this her?

Offline Dvhaz3

Online 19jammy

Is she top and bottom?

When I texted her last time she said £80 & if I want her to top it’s extra £20, however she used to advertise as £30, I asked her whether she prefers to be fucked or to fuck, she said she likes to be fucked!

Offline mark22

Having seem Melissa twice I'm not sure she's a top. That's not to say she doesn't, I don't know because I didn't ask. It would be great if someone can confirm first hand as she just doesn't give off the vibe even though it states she does on her profile. In all the reviews so far no one has been topped.

My opinion is the 'Top' in her name refers to the quality of her massage.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 12:52:39 pm by mark22 »

Offline Rogerbravo

I saw her (couple of times, 30min each).  Second time I asked her to fuck me and she just said "you fuck me"... so I did :lol:
She has confirmed by text that she did top but I don't really think it's her thing...  Great time with her though, will book again if she comes back my way.

Online 19jammy

I saw her (couple of times, 30min each).  Second time I asked her to fuck me and she just said "you fuck me"... so I did :lol:
She has confirmed by text that she did top but I don't really think it's her thing...  Great time with her though, will book again if she comes back my way.

Currently unavailable, so must be on the move somewhere, shame as I’d planned to see her again today.

Offline Manchester098

Same here didn’t have the time meet here and now she’s going

Offline Madman74

I’ve seen her quite a few time. For 80 it’s usually bottom but if you ask for top and pay the extra 20 she definitely loves doing it as well.

Offline mark22

I’ve seen her quite a few time. For 80 it’s usually bottom but if you ask for top and pay the extra 20 she definitely loves doing it as well.

Thanks for that Madman.

Another visit is definitely in order then  :hi: