Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tolly - Leicester  (Read 5079 times)

22 review(s) for tollythebest (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online 801

External Link/Members Only

After failing to arrange anything with Jessica or Giulia last week , i found myself stuck on "Tolly's" profile and do recall reading a few positive reviews on here

So fired off a text to see if she was available for 30 mins ,I had an almost immediate reply with price and that she was available in half an hour. Price agreed an address details provided

I reach there and was welcomed by Tolly in a gown with her hair tied up , asked to leave shoes by the door and followed her up to her room . I found Tolly to be a very polite girl

She is definitely the girl in the pictures however she was not dolled up as the pictures/profile and maybe shorter and not as slim but she did look great .
She has a great body and fantastic boobs ! but does not like her nipples being squeezed she mentioned so had to back off from this
Kissing was not listed and so i did not try with her TBH

I found her quite down to earth and very chatty and friendly and she did also make an effort to please me and do as i say

She started off with a nice BJ and then i got her on top and then reverse cowgirl after that was missionary and then i finished pumping her from behind whilst squeezing her boobs which was great

She cleans me up nicely and for the remainder of the time she gave me a half decent back massage

No clock watching which was good and she can hold a decent conversation which i like , we talked about all sorts while fucking and i felt like i new her for a long time
She did say she will be going back home Xmas

£40 for 30 mins paid

**** One thing she did that would put you off , she did answered a call and this was also on speakerphone ! she was on top and did not stop , but was not a long call

She did apologize afterwards for this , apparently it was a "loyal and regular" of her's and so had to do it

Overall a positive punt for me and i will probably see her again soon

Id like to know if the phone call thing would be a straight negative for anyone ? i think if the rest of the punt was shit then id probably give a negative but i had a great time with her which is why it didn't bother me that much

Online scouting

**** One thing she did that would put you off , she did answered a call and this was also on speakerphone ! she was on top and did not stop , but was not a long call

She did apologize afterwards for this , apparently it was a "loyal and regular" of her's and so had to do it

Overall a positive punt for me and i will probably see her again soon

Id like to know if the phone call thing would be a straight negative for anyone ? i think if the rest of the punt was shit then id probably give a negative but i had a great time with her which is why it didn't bother me that much

That's classic! Glad you had a good time, I do like her new pics, from what you say somewhat airbrushed.
I've occasionally caught a girl surreptitiously checking her phone and even texting which has annoyed me. But to put it on speakerphone whilst still riding you is brilliant. I might have been tempted to give the other guy a commentary.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Answering the phone during your time is bad enough, but putting someone on speakerphone???!!! :scare:
Unbelievable. If she can be that blasé and indiscreet with a call then I’d be having second thoughts about booking her - what else will she be indiscreet with?

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only

I think this was the same girl?  Posting to link to old reviews

Offline Charliehutton

I might have been tempted to give the other guy a commentary.

:lol:

Good, perfectly fair review, 801. I agree that she's a good looking girl, but the phone thing would make it a negative in my book. The least we should expect is a girl's undivided attention, but she does it all the time. I rated her a negative because her attitude stank from the word go when I saw her, so I'm glad you had a good time overall.

Online Ivorlongun

Answering a call while on the job,she just can’t help herself.
I would give her a red card straight away. I have met Rommies with a worse attitude than Tolly but not much worse. I remember a Romanian w.g.started texting while I was going at it in doggy,I was fucking furious.
The punting scene in Leicester is now saturated with cheap Romanians that generally stay for just a few days and i now don’t bother with them as their service is usually so poor. A couple of years ago you used to be able to find the odd decent one like Nicole but not anymore,in fact a few months ago I booked a touring lady called Sandy and she told me touring w.g. are now put off coming to Leicester because of the amount of cheap Romanian w.g. here.

A worrying thought!!!

Offline Drake

A loyal regular and she puts him on speakerphone in front of another punter. Lovely! :lol:

Online Ivorlongun

The guy on speaker phone could have been a workmate,his manager,or even a family member.
FUCKING HELL !

Online 801

Ha ha I was expecting your comments on this one Ivor..as I did read one of your reviews of Tolly

I think to be honest as I'm kinda new to this maybe this is why I did not mind as much ? Or the fact that I did have her attention all the way through even during the call

Had the punt been a shit one and if she was not as expected then this would surely been a major negative for me Or if the fee was higher than £40 then yes it would be a negative from me

Online 801

:lol:

Good, perfectly fair review, 801. I agree that she's a good looking girl, but the phone thing would make it a negative in my book. The least we should expect is a girl's undivided attention, but she does it all the time. I rated her a negative because her attitude stank from the word go when I saw her, so I'm glad you had a good time overall.

Hey Charlie

I totally understand about being a negative which is why I wanted to see what you guys thought about this scenario

This was the only thing apart from that as mentioned she was great from the start , Comms , VFM , Made an effort etc etc

We shall see what happens if I see her again

Online Ivorlongun

Hi 801,
Thanks for your review.
All reviews on this forum are greatly appreciated,whether good or bad and help punters make an informed decision when spending their hard earned.
I’m pleased you enjoyed your time with Tolly,she’s a good looking lady,just not for me.

Again looking forward to your next review of a Leicester W.G.
Happy punting!

Online Cheetah_321

Does she run a conveyor belt service? Does she actually shower between meets?

Offline RobWard

On my hot list when next in town