Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy FBSM - Birmingham City  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Gogglebox69

External Link/Members Only

Sorry about the late reviews but catching up with all my FBSM Action from the last few months.

Starting off with Sammy £80 FBSM +HE + B2B
Comms were straight forward, gave her a quick call and post code was sent and arranged a booking for 9pm.

Got to her premises which are a few mins from the mailbox and she hid behind the door as per usual. Sammy is prob in her mid to late 40s and even though the profile pics are a bit outdated they're deffo her. She's not stunning or super sexy but in good shape for her age. And as previously mentioned she has huge nipples lol

The meet starts off with some nice convo and I used her toilet before she washed my feet in warm water and is very attentive, took my clothes off and hung them up and offered me drinks etc before I stripped off and lay on bed naked.
Ok
I opted for a Thai massage and told her about my complaints in my leg and how i wanted a nice sexy ending but a good massage too and she duly obliged. She gave me a thorough Thai massage stretching me into all sorts of positions and then gave me a good firm rub down too. Her English ain't the best but it's good enough to converse with and she comes across very genuine and caring, almost a bit motherly but very attentive.

Once the whole body was massaged she started on the b2b and HE. At this point her top was off and her body is in great shape for her age. Her nipples are massive so feel nice on the b2b. It was the usual sliding around and when I turned over I played with her pussy gently as she wanked me off and she didn't have complaints, sucked her tits and nipples and she seemed to really enjoy it. She eventually made me cum and cleaned me up and then led me to the shower and we showered together. Gave me a nice scrub down and then offered me deodorant, gels etc. thought that was a nice touch and by the time I had finished it had been an hour and 20 mins so she deffo isn't a clock watcher.

Spoke a lot about back home and her family etc and the hour flowed nicely and I didn't hear any knocks etc. she has a two bed flat that she rents on her own so there wasn't anyone there when I went so her place is safe.

Overall a positive and I'd recommend if you want someone who's attentive and is pleasant and will administer a nice HE. Been to see her a couple of times after and have even had two pops in an hour which she didn't object to even though she had to work hard for the second pop!

Offline MN1972

totally agree she is a top drawer lady mate

glad you had a nice time.