Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shirley Relax Centre - Yaya - Walk in HE  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Funtimes007

Hope this helps.

I called the place half an hour ago saying i do not have much time and just want a quick HE, she told me to just come in.

So, about 6:15pm i turned up, pressed the buzzer but took them ages to open the door, luckily not many people around seeing me. Went in and a shortish pretty lady saw me and took me to a small room on the left hand side. I told her that i just want a HE and she speaks "0" english, kept saying 'half an hour or one hour' to me! This went on for about 5 minutes, in the end, the other lady came in, and figured out what i want and told her, the rest went smooth.

On the bed, she got her oil out, started working on the fella, pretty good technical, and do not mind my hand wondering on her body, then she bend down, started sucking my nipples which got me going,  :diablo:

and tried to put my finger deeper between her legs and she started moaning a little, then i exploded and got some on her face too!  :crazy:

Got dress and she even helped me with my zip and make sure i was ok.

All in all, £20 for that, can not go wrong. Very good all round!

venue: 7/10
lady: 8/10
attitude: 10/10

return: Yes

:yahoo:

Offline Littlefoot

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review... This place sounds ideal to break my Wihj duck! I must get my act together soon, go in and ask for a wank!  ;)

Offline Funtimes007

Thanks for the review... This place sounds ideal to break my Wihj duck! I must get my act together soon, go in and ask for a wank!  ;)

Littlefoot -- Thank you for the link, i was looking for it earlier on but couldn't find it for some reason! Cheers

And yes, do it, it is not that hard, just tell them straight up how you want it, and the rest is just to relax and enjoy!

;)

Offline Renwoemoh

Good idea just to ask for ten mins, they get the message there quick enough.

I bloody hate they take ages to answer. Much preferred it when the door was unlocked!

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

MarcT

:lol:  :lol:  + 1

Offline Littlefoot

:lol:  :lol:  + 1

I have a cunning plan! With the help of the Wihj thread, plus new shops of my own I'd like to try, I'm going to make a long list of (possible) Wihj  suppliers, and try them one by one! So expect some Wihj reviews from me, in the near future!

I do enjoy a good wank of a pretty girl! Nothing wrong with that!   ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:14:13 pm by Littlefoot »

MarcT

I have a cunning plan! With the help of the Wihj thread, plus new shops of my own I'd like to try, I'm going to make a long list of (possible) Wihj  suppliers, and try them one by one! So expect some Wihj reviews from me, in the near future!

I do enjoy a good wank of a pretty girl! Nothing wrong with that!   ;)

Indeed Fellow Littlefoot that there is a fine and cunning plan indeed!  :sarcastic: I feel it only fair to share the burden and responsibility by also reviewing said WIHJ suppliers  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Indeed Fellow Littlefoot that there is a fine and cunning plan indeed!  :sarcastic: I feel it only fair to share the burden and responsibility by also reviewing said WIHJ suppliers  :D

Save a bit of dosh at the same time as well!   :)  :drinks: