Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blindfold punting  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has anyone ever punted blindfold? I have in a duo when I let the ladies choose which one would go next, whether oral on me, or cowgirl on me .... etc. But otherwise?

Of course sometimes you wish you had the blindfold if you made a poor choice but too late to walk .... ?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Paul31

I love to do this sometimes with my regular whips me. Its a huge turn on not knowing what's coming

Offline Bangers and Gash

Has anyone ever punted blindfold?

If I punted from your hotlist a blindfold would be essential.  :D

Offline Vivago

A few times punting but so many times in my beer goggling, dissolute youth have I woke up with a civvy who, had I been sober, would have required the application of a pair of stout brown paper bags like so. :scare: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline scutty brown

aren't you worried that a girl might take the piss and get her gay friend to give you a blow job?

Offline myothernameis

aren't you worried that a girl might take the piss and get her gay friend to give you a blow job?

Or even better, you shag her in the ass, I mean him  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline peter purves

...it feels that way sometimes when profiles have been inaccurate and or B&S   :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Sureshot

Lots of times in domme meets.  Being deprived of one sense reall heightens the others.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have been blindfolded partly for a punt but not for the whole duration. Would not appeal to me as I like to watch what the girl is doing to me.

Offline scutty brown

If I punted from your hotlist a blindfold would be essential.  :D

to be truthful, calling it a "hotlist" would break trading standards..............some of them look more dead than alive

Offline Gynaemyte

On a second meeting, I suggested to Kaz that she should be blind folded prior to my arrival – I teased her relentlessly and she relished it.

Offline Waterhouse

I've been blindfolded a few times recently and I do like the feeling of not knowing what's coming next and the way that the other senses are heightened - feels wonderful. But it's also a double edged sword for me because on the flipside I also love to look at the lady who is doing all the teasing and want to take in all the fun visually as well.  Classic case of wanting your cake and eating it too.  I'm just glad I get to do both sometimes.

During the last meet we took it a step further with me tied helplessly spreadeagled, blindfolded and earphones on with some of my favourite music playing loudly.  That took it to a whole different level - every sensation was even more heightened and unexpected and I was bucking and squirming at almost every touch.  It was a great experience.
 :wacko:

Offline NIK

Blindfolds are quite popular as part of tie and tease, but not for me - I like to see what's going on!   :D And if it was a first timer I'd be concerned about trust.

Online Dipper

“Then the room went all quiet, and my wallet, keys and car had vanished....”

:unknown: :sarcastic:

Offline Billy no mates

Never personally, partner has a few times and loved it.

I did go to that restaurant in Camden where it was pitch black and you couldn’t see what your food looked like and found the loss of sight really made a massive positive change to be other senses.

Offline shagmore

No, not a  turn on for me, but can see (no punt intended - or not as the case may be) the attraction of not knowing what is going to happen - the suspense .

Offline Marmalade

Not what the OP is on about but I prefer to be the one doing the blindfolding. In a FFM I can just shut my eyes if I want to imagine (and have done : it’s the only way to get two at once, to have one in reality and the other in imagination). Whereas it’s a nice role play to blindfold the prossie (one you know well and who trusts you and has no concerns). I like to undress her and study her body without her studying me or feeling obliged to offer superficial utterances. Some exceedingly light S&M can be incorporated if she is willing. It heightens the Masoch pleasure not to know when the contact is about to occur, or its form. And that is enjoyable to observe and also hear her side of it afterwards.

vw

On a second meeting, I suggested to Kaz that she should be blind folded prior to my arrival – I teased her relentlessly and she relished it.
Relish roleplay.    :D :D :D

Offline scutty brown

Relish roleplay.    :D :D :D

Relish roleplay?
Is that like coating your asshole with Branston Pickle and making the girl eat it?

Offline Marmalade

Relish roleplay?
Is that like coating your asshole with Branston Pickle and making the girl eat it?

Given your namesake as well, one has to maybe wonder if that isn’t a fixation of yours Monsieur Scutty Brown!

Offline Formicahunt

My eyesight is so bad without glasses I might as well be blindfolded.

Offline Waterhouse

My eyesight is so bad without glasses I might as well be blindfolded.

Who said that?   :D

brandonpete

The only time I'm blind is when they sit on my face!

Offline scutty brown

Given your namesake as well, one has to maybe wonder if that isn’t a fixation of yours Monsieur Scutty Brown!

No, I think I'd take a tip from Tarzan and use mango chutney instead

Offline JamesJack

I've done it a few times but only with ladies I have seen before. Tied down with plastic cuffs that I could snap if I had to and only ever on the third or fourth meet. Find the right SP and it's great find one that doesn't know what they're doing and you end up wondering if they've popped down the shops.

Offline scutty brown

............. find one that doesn't know what they're doing and you end up wondering if they've popped down the shops.

Have you been reading "Blott on the Landscape" by any chance?
Mrs Forthby from memory

Offline JamesJack

Nope. Never even heard of it before.

Offline scutty brown

Nope. Never even heard of it before.

In it, Sir Giles (one of the major characters in the tale) is left blindfolded and handcuffed in the bed of an absent minded prossie for a weekend while she goes shopping, drinks multiple cups of tea, visits her mother and does other various things
Its a funny story, worth the read
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:28:23 am by scutty brown »

Offline Marmalade

In it, Sir Giles (one of the major characters in the tale) is left blindfolded and handcuffed in the bed of an absent minded prossie for a weekend while she goes shopping, drinks multiple cups of tea, visits her mother and does other various things
Its a funny story, worth the read

Not something I need to read: a civvie already suggested it to me. After tying her up I asked her what she’d want to do if she tied me up. Her answer was more or less what you’ve written there. And they wonder why I prefer to do it the other way round!!!  :D

Offline tazz

Fucked a SB for the first time with a blindfold which she wanted to wear. Does spice things up.

Offline dkn

I've been blindfolded a few times recently and I do like the feeling of not knowing what's coming next and the way that the other senses are heightened - feels wonderful. But it's also a double edged sword for me because on the flipside I also love to look at the lady who is doing all the teasing and want to take in all the fun visually as well.  Classic case of wanting your cake and eating it too.  I'm just glad I get to do both sometimes.

During the last meet we took it a step further with me tied helplessly spreadeagled, blindfolded and earphones on with some of my favourite music playing loudly.  That took it to a whole different level - every sensation was even more heightened and unexpected and I was bucking and squirming at almost every touch.  It was a great experience.

Have done exactly the same for a couple of punts recently.  Magic, but, just like you, also frustrating not to see the SP, as I'm very visually driven.  Still, definitely worth scratching that itch!

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve head a well reviewed wg blindfold me and “cuff”me to the bed and tease me for ages sucking me and sitting on my face,great not knowing what was coming next, but I’d only do it with an established lady.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Branny

I must be the nervous type. Unless I knew the prosy well, I too would be too worried about a gay guy!

Offline scutty brown

Knowing the sense of humour of some of the local Romanians, if they had a punter bound and blindfolded I reckon they'd get their pet staffy to lick balls................

Offline Romney

I like to be blindfolded whenever I include tie and tease in my punts.  As others have said, not knowing what's coming next really does heighten every sensation for me.  There have been times I've had no idea what exactly she's doing to me, like is it oral or a very good HJ, (it still amazes me that it can be difficult to tell the difference between the two, but it is) or what toy she's using on me.  I actually wouldn't do a tie and tease without a blindfold, as I think seeing what she's going to do to me before she does it when tied up would be less of a turn on for me and take much of the pleasure out of it.

Offline londonroad

Have enjoyed reading this thread. I have only once before used a blindfold during a punt and it was sometime ago. This thread has given me the urge to try the blindfold again. I will only try it with a WG who I have seen before and feel I can trust.

Offline munterhunter

I've had the odd punt where I thought FFS give me a blindfold but that's where doggie style comes in useful I've also had punts where I wish I'd brought a gag for the wg.
I prefer to see what's going on in a punt.

Offline Pushmybuttons

I’ve only done it once or twice and only for part of a session, never a whole session.  I once saw an established provider who had a deprevation hood.  Basically a whole head covering that’s buckled at the back with only a small nose hole to breathe.  It cuts off all light and sound and unlike more traditional blind folds, you cannot spy through the bottom edge.  Being sensually dominated and teased in that was sublime.  It was such a turn on to be completely at a lady’s disposal and (as others have said) I loved not knowing what was coming.  I’d defo do it again if I got the chance.

Offline Waterhouse

I’ve only done it once or twice and only for part of a session, never a whole session.  I once saw an established provider who had a deprevation hood.  Basically a whole head covering that’s buckled at the back with only a small nose hole to breathe.  It cuts off all light and sound and unlike more traditional blind folds, you cannot spy through the bottom edge.  Being sensually dominated and teased in that was sublime.  It was such a turn on to be completely at a lady’s disposal and (as others have said) I loved not knowing what was coming.  I’d defo do it again if I got the chance.

:thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

I did once punt a bird who after giving me the address by phone said she would leave her door unlocked as she wanted to be blindfold for the commencement of our meet. Actually this was quite a turn on. Thankfully when she finally removed it she seemed pleasantly surprised. ( and not just because I wasn’t waving a weapon over her  ;) ) Don’t know how I would have felt if she had put it straight back on again   :lol: