Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle- City Sauna- Sheffield  (Read 16685 times)

annonymousman

Walked into city sauna and was greeted by the staff, the smell was horrible there. I chose Annabelle for 30mins , she is a good looking aged mid to late 20's even though she is listed as 21 on their website which isn't true. First we sorted the paperwork out etc.. then we take our clothes off and she gave me a massage which felt relaxing. I turn over she puts a condom on my cock and starts to suck for few mins the blow job was ok as she was giving eye contact. Asked for RO was given a rude answer in NO it isn't included in 30mins. so we ended up having sex with her on top her pussy didn't feel tight enough. Couldn't figure out if she was having a orgasm or if she was faking it. we then changed position and then she said rudely again you can only have 2 positions for 30mins at this point i knew she is clock watching as iv never heard this rubbish before anywhere i tried to argue but gave up. So I told her to bend over and exploded in doggy. I still had around 10mins left so asked for a massage but she said Iv already given a massage at start cant give it again. she quickly got changed and ran down and left me to get changed my self.  During the meet I felt rushed and didn't enjoy the experience. The positives are that she good looking and has a slim body.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the report matey I was going to visit her but I guess that's not going to happen.

Mark76

Are there any decent ladies at City?

The last time I went the place was a bit of a dump, shortly after a refit!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Are there any decent ladies at City?

The last time I went the place was a bit of a dump, shortly after a refit!
Mia, but I've only seen her at Bluebelles. Faye is said to be good. Thanks for the review annonymousman, sorry it was so shitty.

Offline Corsaire

I think maybe. 30 minutes was your problem there. I have overnighted with her. You agree she is good looking. I was very happy with her sex. We even went out to a club for a while, I was very happy being with her, indeed I kept looking at her and staring and she was quite happy with that.
NB. In a 30 minutes appt. You have to get your kit off, get Cla shower perhaps, do the deed, then she has to prepare the room again as if no one has been there. It doesn't give much time for a service does it, let alone doing part of it twice.
Maybe try an hour next time?

johnboy007

So would it be safe to say she has an attitude/personality problem?

Do you know if she does OWO? How much did it cost? I've looked at their site and I see this Sunday £25 bollocks - is that just to get through the door, as I can't imaging 30 minutes would be that low.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:09:00 am by johnboy007 »

johnboy007

Duplicate reply (no option to delete message that I can see)

Offline munterhunter

So would it be safe to say she has an attitude/personality problem?

Do you know if she does OWO? How much did it cost? I've looked at their site and I see this Sunday £25 bollocks - is that just to get through the door, as I can't imaging 30 minutes would be that low.
I go to city fairly regularly in answer to your question about £25 on a Sunday they charge £25 for 20 mins or £30 for 30 mins there's no door fee. For that you can expect oral with and sex. For a GFE owo  ro kissing expect to pay £40 or £50. Never been with Annabell I prefer someone slightly older. Have had good punts with Faye Mia and Suzie and have written reviews on here. 

johnboy007

I go to city fairly regularly in answer to your question about £25 on a Sunday they charge £25 for 20 mins or £30 for 30 mins there's no door fee. For that you can expect oral with and sex. For a GFE owo  ro kissing expect to pay £40 or £50. Never been with Annabell I prefer someone slightly older. Have had good punts with Faye Mia and Suzie and have written reviews on here.

Thanks for the help. I might take a chance on Annabelle as sometimes if the girl is really attractive, that's enough to turn me on. I just hope her attitude isn't as bad as Kendal at GFE.

Offline sheffielder

I have seen Annabelle about a year ago. She has a nice slim body and was surprised how pretty she was when I walked into the parlour. Once in the room I asked her if she did any extras she told me she only did basic :/. Her service was ok could not complain for a £30 punt

johnboy007

I have seen Annabelle about a year ago. She has a nice slim body and was surprised how pretty she was when I walked into the parlour. Once in the room I asked her if she did any extras she told me she only did basic :/. Her service was ok could not complain for a £30 punt

Yeah I've phoned CS and was told she doesn't do OWO. It's now just the attitude I'm slightly worried about.

Online cherub

Looks like Annabelle has an AW profile offering OWO and CIM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

johnboy007

Looks like Annabelle has an AW profile offering OWO and CIM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well spotted! How bizarre! And it looks like she only joined AW a couple of days ago.

johnboy007

Something suggests to me she may have left CS. Suddenly her AW page comes online (although prices have increased in 2 days) and she's now totally off the rota at City Sauna.

With no telephone number on her AW profile and 24 hours needed to book (I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to book a girl when you have the feeling on the day), it looks like she's off my To Do list.

Offline munterhunter

Annabelle is still at City Sauna she's on the website as working today Sunday 14th June. A few of the girls at City also have AW profiles and do incalls there. Mia Lauren Suzie and Kay all advertise on AW. Her AW prices seem to be slightly higher than City's price.  Up to her what ahe charges I suppose she will have to pay City for use of their facilities.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Annabelle is still at City Sauna she's on the website as working today Sunday 14th June. A few of the girls at City also have AW profiles and do incalls there. Mia Lauren Suzie and Kay all advertise on AW. Her AW prices seem to be slightly higher than City's price.  Up to her what ahe charges I suppose she will have to pay City for use of their facilities.
Do you have a link to Suzie's AW page?

Offline munterhunter

Not sure what's happened with Annabelle at City.
I know she had some hassle from one of the other girls who left city and went to work elsewhere, 2 or 3 Eastern European guys turned up at City looking for the missing girl. She'd told them she was good mates with Annabelle and they wanted to know where she was, Annabelle didn't know she'd only been friendly with the girl at work.

Anyway Annabelle's now off City's website, her AW profile Victoria Plumb has gone so has her facebook page!

avx

wow, lol.
i dont have an attitude but if you pay me 30 pounds for 30 minutes  after paying my shift im sure you arent going to be satisfied for that little money, pay me a little more, spend a little more time and i can assure you and have refrence to prove otherwise. thanks 'boys will be boys'

PickleTwiddler

I've been a few times to City Sauna and it's always felt rushed to me.  Thirty minutes seems to mean you get the *room* for 30 minutes, not the girl, so you get shown to the room to prepare, then she takes her time to swan in around 5-10 minutes into the 30, then she wants you to finish early so that she doesn't have to pay the place extra for your "extra" use of the room - that last bit is actually what one of the girls told me once.  There are better places in Sheffield with better girls at better prices - by the time you've counted in all the deductions, £45 for "30" minutes actually means £45 for about 15 minutes which is £180/hour pro-rata, which for the relatively low quality shags you get at that place is severely overpriced.  Maybe they pulled a fast one on me or something, but hey, newsflash, pulling fast ones leads to unhappy and therefore ex-customers.  It's my experience at Sauna that makes me always check the time the girl enters the room, wherever I go.

At other places I've been a 30 minute booking means you get the *girl* for 30 minutes and prep before plus cleanup afterwards might mean you actually have the room for 40-45 minutes or so.  I'd rather go to Honeypot or Unit 8.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I've been a few times to City Sauna and it's always felt rushed to me.  Thirty minutes seems to mean you get the *room* for 30 minutes, not the girl, so you get shown to the room to prepare, then she takes her time to swan in around 5-10 minutes into the 30, then she wants you to finish early so that she doesn't have to pay the place extra for your "extra" use of the room - that last bit is actually what one of the girls told me once.  There are better places in Sheffield with better girls at better prices - by the time you've counted in all the deductions, £45 for "30" minutes actually means £45 for about 15 minutes which is £180/hour pro-rata, which for the relatively low quality shags you get at that place is severely overpriced.  Maybe they pulled a fast one on me or something, but hey, newsflash, pulling fast ones leads to unhappy and therefore ex-customers.  It's my experience at Sauna that makes me always check the time the girl enters the room, wherever I go.

At other places I've been a 30 minute booking means you get the *girl* for 30 minutes and prep before plus cleanup afterwards might mean you actually have the room for 40-45 minutes or so.  I'd rather go to Honeypot or Unit 8.
Like I said I've never been to City Sauna, but this is an interesting insight.

wonderboy

Looks like she has moved to Cameo according to the Cameo website.

Offline fforte

Like I said I've never been to City Sauna, but this is an interesting insight.
did you see city on the TVs it was hilarious

Offline fforte

wow, lol.
i dont have an attitude but if you pay me 30 pounds for 30 minutes  after paying my shift im sure you arent going to be satisfied for that little money, pay me a little more, spend a little more time and i can assure you and have refrence to prove otherwise. thanks 'boys will be boys'
good on you gal I like the attitude. However the customer is most often right. They see what's advertised and if they don't get it they are disappointed
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:40:41 am by fforte »

Offline joexxx

Last time I went to city I saw Vanessa and she did her absolute best to make me cum as quickly as possable & succeded. Partly my fault as well though as I couldn't resist banging her as hard as I could lol. Lauren is the only other on the current rota I've seen at city about 2 years ago and felt rushed too. I enjoyed both times but felt frustrated as I like to control the pace, after all I'm the paying customer.