Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sindy  (Read 3796 times)

4 review(s) for Thai Sindy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Flufftester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought it was about time I did a review,I visted Thai Sindy a few weeks back when she was last in Birmingham,

I phoned on the spur of the moment to see if she was free and got lucky she was free,so I gave her 39 minutes to get ready and agreed to a 30 minute booking

When I arrived there was on street parking outside her nice apartment, a this point she buzzed me in,when the door opened I was very surprised how slim and petite she is !

She wearing a tight fitting which showed her figure off,Once the paperwork was out the way, settled down to it,she removed her clothes and I must say what great tits she had,I couldn't wait to get my hands on the started off with a massage which pretty good,once my cock was hard she start oral which was mind blowing taking the full length into her throat,we then moved on to reverse oral which she seemed to enjoy. Then it's was time for the hat to going on and we had sex in various positions and finished off her cumming all over those great tits.
All I can say she is well worth a punt when she next in Birmingham.

Offline DeepakDerry

Profiles gone offline....any idea guys where shes gone?.

getonit

Thai sindy's profile has been gone a while but Somebody said on the east mids thread that she was known as little june and she shows as  ' in Birmingham for a short while' . Anyone know if this is sindy? from what a recall sindy was about 35 and offered anal,  but looking at FB on junes account she went awol for the first 6 months of the year while sindys profile was active.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Flufftester

Yep looking at her photo's I would say she Sindy ;)
I might after TOFTT early next week and let u know

Offline Flufftester

Bloody hell,she's pi**ed to Bracknell,texted to see when she's back in Brum :dash:

getonit

Flufftester if you are still after her she is back with YET another profile :

External Link/Members Only

Reading the profile it looks like she wont be around for long  sigh