Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_elliex - South Quays - cracking body, Good Rom  (Read 1150 times)

70 review(s) for kinky_elliex (57 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline bonapati

kinky_elliex

External Link/Members Only

£80 / 30mins
2 min walk from South Quays DLR station

Needed a quick dump while passing by.

Meeting was arranged in less than 20 mins via text. on arrival she directly discreetly. buzzed me in. lift was waiting. her door was ajar. i’m sure she had perfected this process overtime.

it’s the girl in the photos although she is a little slimmer. Blond, massive tattoo on her back. fake tits, filled lips. all dolled up like a Barbie. like was I saw. wasn’t offered a shower but I when to clean my hands anyway.

She is a pretty girl, speaks perfect english wit a Rom accent.. she at no point had the traits of a Rom with her services. full DFK lips, tongue felt like she enjoyed it. started with her blowing me OWO which was wet with lots of saliva, she is good at this.  (she asked if I wanted OW) then went into 69 where she allowed fingers anywhere. she has a fleshy labia, so lots eat on. then Mish which she took well, no boundaries, doggie she took a good pounding. loved her cute bum and moving in sync her tattoos. She later got in to CG position. She has a cracking body. she rode me wildly then i responded from underneath this surprised her a bit. she got extremely wet I could feel it at the base on the dom. back to doggie finished in the bag. had a shower and left all on time.

Overall a good punt. although not engaging enough for me to consider more than 30 mins. while it wasn’t mechanical or business-like it just want like the Ruskis i’m used to.

Pro: Decent Rom, pretty and cracking body. all services provided without restrictions to her body etc

Neutral: Not worth staying the full hour

Con: None.

I may return some time in the future

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 11:32:33 am by bonapati »