Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delia_SweetAss23 - TOFTT / Ilford  (Read 678 times)

1 review(s) for Mariaahotxxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £60 30 Mins

Have been looking to pay a visit to someone for a while to spill my beans, and whilst Delia_SweetAss23 wasn't on my HL, she come up on a local search and despite no reviews, the images looked enticing, and thought I might as well TOFTT.

Saw her on a weekday last week, sent her an SMS, and had a swift response saying she was available now, so made my way over to see her. She said she had parking on the road, however these were all permit only, there were 3 spaces behind her flat, however these were all taken.  Managed to find a pay and display (Ringo app) which was only a few minutes away.

She called a few times and confirmed the address which was a downstairs flat on the High Road between Ilford and Seven Kings (Pretty much opposite Dreams). The door was in a bad state, which was a reflection of things to come.  The flat was not very nice either, the bed was one of them cheap mattresses that literally give way as soon as you sit on them, no tension at all.

Delia herself, I am pretty sure is the girl in the pictures, however they look like they have been heavily filtered or were taken a while ago as she they definitely portray her in better light than what you turn up to see. She was not big, probably a 12, big tits, big ass and she has the usual tattoo on her lower back and one on a shoulder, plus wrist. 
As I arrived was greeted by Delia wearing knickers and sleeveless T-Shirt, with no Bra. Asked how long, and was told thats £60.. Took the money into another room before returning.  Stripped off and she done the same, before asking me to lie on the bed. She rubbed my member until he was half hard, and popped the condom on using her mouth, and provided oral with for about 2 minutes (fairly decent technique) with her big breasts resting on my stomach.

She then got off and got the lube before gesturing me to get on top, I pumped away and she felt reasonably tight, after a whilst asked if I wanted doggy.. which I agreed, and continued this for about 5 minutes.. before moving onto spoon.. started banging her more quickly and she started to make some noises as I shot my load into the condom.

She helped clean me up then went to the bathroom, as I was getting ready, she said I still have time (not for another go, but that I can slow down in getting dressed).  Was in and out in less than 30 minutes.  Rated a neutral as the place was a bit of a dump and didnt wanna be in there too long.  Delia herself is ok, got a bit of belly but not fat, more a curvy shape.  Reasonable figure, but I would say for the vanilla service, it is probably more a pump and dump.. and you are the one that seems to be doing all the work.

Would I return, no.. but at least I know that it was not the worst in the world.. and I did shoot my load. If you want a quickie with a good pair of tits.. and you're at a loose end.. You might be okay with her. 

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bondmaniac

Also lists BB and unprotected sex  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wasnt aware of that.. thankfully everything i done with her was fully covered

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice review +1  :hi: Thanks . The pics sure look good . Generally was she pleasant attitude or bitchy and not wanting to be there vibe ?

Offline Bondmaniac

Wouldnt say she was bitchy or did not want to be there. She was pleasant enough. Just not really special. Wouldnt say she made a great effort. And the place is shabby for 30 mins at £60