Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top MILF or GILF in southampton  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Charlie357

Hi all,

I'm a young guy looking to pop my punting cherry and I wanted to do it with a real top older woman. My only preference is that she has large breasts!
From your experience's who is worth a visit?

Offline tel_house

Charlie

Have you looked at the New to Punting Wiki especially "How to ask for recommendations on UKP". I've copied it below to help you. Have a look at AW and give us the details  (inc the AW number) of a few you fancy and hopefully someone will have seen them

TH

How to ask for recommendations on UKP

Before you start asking questions on UKPunting it is advisable to invest some time in reading through the forums relevant to your area. UKPunting is split into Info and Review boards by regions of the UK. Hopefully this wiki and the forums will contain most of the answers to your questions already. However if you have more specific questions start a thread in the relevant section of UKPunting.

If you have your eye on any WGs in particular post their AdultWork links as it will help other UKP members get an idea of the sort of women that interest you. If you have never used AdultWork before, don't worry; there is a useful Guide to AdultWork thread on UKPunting. Despite its shortcomings, AdultWork is the best method for finding prostitutes.

If you are not sure which prostitute to see and want to ask for a personal recommendation, the best thing to do is start a new thread in UKPunting asking for advice and listing your requirements:

Looks: what type of woman turns you on?
    Services required: state what is essential for you (e.g. OWO, CIM, etc.)
    Budget: state how much you can afford to pay and for how long (e.g. an hour, half an hour?)
    Area: where are you based? How far are you prepared to travel?

The more detail you give the better people can help you. One line posts asking recommendation will not get you very far on UKP.

Offline madeinwales56

Hi all,

I'm a young guy looking to pop my punting cherry and I wanted to do it with a real top older woman. My only preference is that she has large breasts!
From your experience's who is worth a visit?

Good luck cowboy. Let us know how you get on.

oring123

Do your reserch
Come up with 3 girls then ask  for ukp views !

Offline madeinwales56

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one. I saw her back in Feb when she was in London.

AW Reviews give a good idea. I had a great time with her and she gave every impression that she enjoyed herself too. Very gratifying!

Looks better than her pics with great boobs. If she were in london still I'd be back like a shot!

oring123

The three ukp review say good/great
aw provile ok at best price £80 1 hr vfm these days .
As said research pays over and over agsin.

Offline madeinwales56

So, the op, the one post wonder that is Charlie357, asks a question, receives replies and has logged on since and can't even be bothered to contribute further. People like him really fuck me off.

mk_alan

Offline tel_house

So, the op, the one post wonder that is Charlie357, asks a question, receives replies and has logged on since and can't even be bothered to contribute further. People like him really fuck me off.

+1, why do they bother they need to either man up of fuck off - or more probably wank off!

TH