Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs in Bath recommended for a first punt or must I go to Bristol.  (Read 920 times)

Offline sigmund

Totally new to all this and have been lurking to gain some info. There isn't anyone local to me so I will have to travel, I'm looking for a reliable well regarded WG for my 1st punt, probably in her 30's, Bath would be my ideal location as I know it well and its not so far but the only girl who appeals is External Link/Members Only but she's a little younger than I was thinking.

Other than that I guess its a trip to Bristol, but I really don't like the place, however the ones who stand out there for me are External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Views on these 3 for a newbie and is there anyone else you'd recommended?

It will be reasonably vanilla, just hoping to have some fun and find out how the whole works.

Hartman

Katte looks hot but I really wouldn't recommend breaking your punting cherry with a romanian. I think of the options you've identified yourself Beth would be the best and would make sure you has a memorable time. As for Roth's extensive list, read through the ukp reviews at the bottom of his post and see if someone fits the bill. They are all excellent punts according to most but they do cater to different tastes and some have different specialities.

Offline hottext72

Either are good. Sexy Janet very good Romanian lots of DFK. Beth nice looking English girl both good oral skills.   Good luck.  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline rudolph hucker

You'll be better off going to Bristol IMHO. More choice.
I always recommend Beth to newbies wanting to test the water. She is fun, discrete and will lead to down the path of punting carefully and with respect.
Of course, once you have sampled the delights, it will be a downwards slide into the vaults of damnation, but pretty good fun on the way. :drinks: :drinks:

Offline hottext72

If you want to make this a future hobby then go and see some of the well recommended  english, polish and some romanian girls on UKP, and save up  :drinks:

If you want to be put off quickly go and see some of the dodgy Romanians, will put you off and you will save yourself a lot of money  :hi:

Good luck

Offline rudolph hucker

If you want to make this a future hobby then go and see some of the well recommended  english, polish and some romanian girls on UKP, and save up  :drinks:

If you want to be put off quickly go and see some of the dodgy Romanians, will put you off and you will save yourself a lot of money  :hi:

Good luck

In fact, steer clear of ALL Romanians, saving cash & precious time.