Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia massage Bristol?  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Johnjones2018

Anyone seen this girl? Looks very attractive in the pic but wondering exactly what she offers? Tried to call but no answer but at £120 for 90 mins you’d be expecting a little bit more than full body or maybe I’m wrong??

Offline hockogrockle

Message at 14.11: "Sorry. The ad. you are looking for no longer exists". She doesn't seem to have lasted long!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Link doesn't seem to work for me. However easy enough to find her. Have you scanned al her current ads (4 of them)
External Link/Members Only

My takeaways are that you can book her for £100/90 mins which isn't unreasonable for a genuine massage only outcall IMO and that there's no guarantee anything else is available. If you search her phone number there are older ads on other freead sites (e.g. Yell.com) and she puts this at the bottom of many of them.
( THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE )
( PLEASE DONT ASK FOR EXTRAS )

However, tantalisingly she also puts this in her ads:
"I also cover gluts and problem medical groin area's."

So how lucky are you feeling?

Offline houseboot

Sorry a link would have been helpful !

£120 for 90 min so £80 per hour.

It's mobile, i.e. Outcall so includes travel time/cost. and she's covering a wide area.

Not the usual disclaimer but a very strong one but depends on her interpretation of "not a sexual service" and "extras".

However, "I cover glutes and problem medical groin areas" is somewhat suggestive.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 02:29:55 pm by houseboot »

Offline Johnjones2018

Yeah my thoughts exactly, the glutes and groins part is what caught my eye aswell. If I’m feeling lucky/silly I will let you know how it goes

Offline houseboot

Yeah my thoughts exactly, the glutes and groins part is what caught my eye aswell. If I’m feeling lucky/silly I will let you know how it goes

So did you?  :unknown: