Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdorableSophie , wembley GFE  (Read 4000 times)

12 review(s) for AdorableSophie (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Moee7866

Hey guys this is my second review on this site. I had met this girl on 3 previous occasions but haven't got round to doing a review.

So today I was in the mood for a bit of fun, gave her a ring and very good comms arrange a appt for 1 hour. Requested for stocking and high heels.AdorableSophie

Here's a link to the babe..
External Link/Members Only

So let me cut to the chase...

The flat is located very close to north wembley station only moments away, there are buses in the area so getting there is not a problem if on public transport. As I drove there is a car-park there that you can park or free off road parking after 6.30.

The flat itself is down a walk of a wide, wouldn't call it alley but communal shared drive. Very discreet as leads on to garages and other flats, no one will no what your up to.

I get there at the confirmed time, Buzz to be let in. No waiting around nothing, door opened usual she hides behind the door. Sophie is standing there in high heels as requested stocking, heels and matching lingerie. Absolute beauty.

Led into the bedroom I was asked would you like a juice/drink. Very nice touch she is a friendly person. I kindly decline and we get straight to business. we spent some minutes exploring each others bodies in front of her full length mirror. Slowly stripping each others clothes with FK.  Transferred to bed for more caressing and kisses.  She attentively worked her down my body to and took me in her mouth. OW My girl went to work. Her OW is great, technique I thought I was going to pop, but I held it back. After OW and FK we went straight into missionary a good couple of minutes pounding away. Switch to doggy for the pop.

Body: she's 5' 8'' - but regardless, its all bundled into a full figured package with a fine pair tits that all my 5 senses explored - I swear I could hear them talking to me!  Not describe her build as slim more,  like F1 race track, with curves in the  right places.  Definately booty that I like. 8/10   

Personality: Very friendly and engaging. I found her energy very rousing 9/10

After the session we spoke about how shes enjoying her area, she cleaned me up and we chatted about general things.

Overall a very good GFE would go again, hes clean and friendly.

How do you guys feel about FK after OW?

intana

she does bareback with creampie

Offline Convince Me

Since when?

Not that I would partake (would walk) but it's never been offered to me.

Online lewishamguy

It's her pimp or boyfriend on creampie videos or could be any of her regular client :bomb:

Offline smiths

Hey guys this is my second review on this site. I had met this girl on 3 previous occasions but haven't got round to doing a review.

So today I was in the mood for a bit of fun, gave her a ring and very good comms arrange a appt for 1 hour. Requested for stocking and high heels.AdorableSophie

Here's a link to the babe..
External Link/Members Only

So let me cut to the chase...

The flat is located very close to north wembley station only moments away, there are buses in the area so getting there is not a problem if on public transport. As I drove there is a car-park there that you can park or free off road parking after 6.30.

The flat itself is down a walk of a wide, wouldn't call it alley but communal shared drive. Very discreet as leads on to garages and other flats, no one will no what your up to.

I get there at the confirmed time, Buzz to be let in. No waiting around nothing, door opened usual she hides behind the door. Sophie is standing there in high heels as requested stocking, heels and matching lingerie. Absolute beauty.

Led into the bedroom I was asked would you like a juice/drink. Very nice touch she is a friendly person. I kindly decline and we get straight to business. we spent some minutes exploring each others bodies in front of her full length mirror. Slowly stripping each others clothes with FK.  Transferred to bed for more caressing and kisses.  She attentively worked her down my body to and took me in her mouth. OW My girl went to work. Her OW is great, technique I thought I was going to pop, but I held it back. After OW and FK we went straight into missionary a good couple of minutes pounding away. Switch to doggy for the pop.

Body: she's 5' 8'' - but regardless, its all bundled into a full figured package with a fine pair tits that all my 5 senses explored - I swear I could hear them talking to me!  Not describe her build as slim more,  like F1 race track, with curves in the  right places.  Definately booty that I like. 8/10   

Personality: Very friendly and engaging. I found her energy very rousing 9/10

After the session we spoke about how shes enjoying her area, she cleaned me up and we chatted about general things.

Overall a very good GFE would go again, hes clean and friendly.

How do you guys feel about FK after OW?

Thanks for the review and confirmation she offered you FK. Did you only want OW or was that all she was offering as it says OWO on her enjoys list and OWO is essential to me. I am interested in her as a possible but only if she offers OWO as well as FK.

intana

Since when?

Not that I would partake (would walk) but it's never been offered to me.

in her movie section

liferockzz

Hi Moeee did sophie offer A-levels? & is it included in her price thnks

Online davidgood

Hi Moeee did sophie offer A-levels? & is it included in her price thnks
There seems to be a sudden renewed interest in Sophie, or am I being cynical?

When I saw Sophie back in 2010, she did A within the price. It would interesting to have someone confirm, or otherwise if the price is still inclusive and if she does it happily, as I find some girls decide after a while they will not do it or it is only for their boyfriend or special regulars.

Regards,

davidgood

Online davidgood

Sorry,

Just realised, James Rockford confirmed in the other Sophie thread that she still includes anal in her price.

Regards to James.

davidgood