Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ADORABLE SOPHIE -Wembley  (Read 2808 times)

12 review(s) for AdorableSophie (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Kaluuu276

I texted her to ask for a 15min booking to include anal.
Got a reply agreeing to meet, wanted a time so told her mid afternoon.
Made my journey towards Wembley, texted to tell her and asked for her postcode.
Got no reply, waited then tried again but nothing.
Parked the car gave her 30mins then just left it.
I don't know if she was either messing me around or had a longer booking.

Offline king tarzan

This ugly rude piece of shit slut should call it quits..
Makes AW just look damn ugly to view..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lovemachine

I got anal in a 15 min booking with her but never asked for it until during the session,and she needed a bit of persuasion to do it but worked out great.

Offline kingmg

She has massive pussy flaps lovely to suck on.
Any she kisses weird.
I only visit as a plan c when local

Offline mattylondon

She has massive pussy flaps lovely to suck on.
Any she kisses weird.
I only visit as a plan c when local
I'd agree with that.

I tried to punt her years ago, when she was much slimmer. I can't member the precise question I asked but it centred around confirming services and she got pretty rude and abusive through the AW email system. i remember her having a complex about me asking if she was Romanian, rather than Hungarian... perhaps that's what set her off!  I suspect she's asked that a lot and is in denial :crazy:

I came to the conclusion then, after reading other feedback on AW itself at the time, that whilst she's genuine, she has a few screws loose and is volatile, temperamentally.

She'd only be a Plan C in my book too and only if I was in the area and tried to book her on the fly. Not somebody you could reliably arrange a booking with in advanced. IMO

Offline ttr

I also tried and failed to see her, she was a popular lady once, but her attitude stinks now.

Offline king tarzan

I'd agree with that.

I tried to punt her years ago, when she was much slimmer. I can't member the precise question I asked but it centred around confirming services and she got pretty rude and abusive through the AW email system. i remember her having a complex about me asking if she was Romanian, rather than Hungarian... perhaps that's what set her off!  I suspect she's asked that a lot and is in denial :crazy:

I came to the conclusion then, after reading other feedback on AW itself at the time, that whilst she's genuine, she has a few screws loose and is volatile, temperamentally.

She'd only be a Plan C in my book too and only if I was in the area and tried to book her on the fly. Not somebody you could reliably arrange a booking with in advanced. IMO

Had same issue over phone
Went berserk

Offline LNDNman

Is it just me or does that birth mark on her forehead put you off?

I like a meaty pussy as much as a nice trim one personally. So that doesn’t put me off.

I’ve actually never seen her, but the mixed reviews make it difficult to make a decision. She does sound temperamental, so I guess mileage varies greatly between punters.

Offline king tarzan

Is it just me or does that birth mark on her forehead put you off?

I like a meaty pussy as much as a nice trim one personally. So that doesn’t put me off.

I’ve actually never seen her, but the mixed reviews make it difficult to make a decision. She does sound temperamental, so I guess mileage varies greatly between punters.

Very rude bitch over the phone
Certainly put me off