Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ania (Leicester)  (Read 1656 times)

nten

External Link/Members Only

Phoned and spoke to a girl with limited and heavy EE accent. Terraced house near Donkey pub on Welford Rd. Rang the bell and was met by a pretty cute girl, late 20s early 30s and tanned. Went upstairs and discovered the girl spoke no English, at all. She really didn't seem that happy to be there either, face and body language said it all. At this point something was saying walk so I mimed that I was going to leave and she shrugged. Half way down the stairs I heard her speak to another girl then the second girl called something down to me. At this point an Asian man stuck his head out of the living room door, looked at me walking down the stairs then stood in the hallway asking what I was doing. I told him I didn't want to punt with a girl who spoke no English and I was going. At this he put his hand on my chest and told me I'd have to pay because I'd wasted her time. I wasn't pleased with this so pushed him away (he was short and fat, I am what you'd call a big bastard) and went to open the door, he made a half hearted move to close the door but I was already out and walking at a pace in case he had mates in the house.

Once I'd calmed down I started to think about the situation; girls speaking no English but clearly Polish and a place run by an Indian bloke. Do you think he's brought these girls over or paid someone else for them? Or was he just crap security? If I was to contact the police would anything be done?

Whatever, avoid this place.

Offline J.perdy

I’m no pro, but I’d say they weren’t there by choice.  Tip my hat to you rolling with gut feeling!

Online NervousJ

Sounds a bit dodgy to me.

I wasn't there so dunno how it felt or the situation. But if something felt wrong and they seemed to be there against there will, well I reckon you know what to do.

Hopefully you had a punting  phone and no comeback would come your way..

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Call to Crimestoppers time methinks? Whilst we like out hobby I don't think any decent person condones slavery when it's so obvious.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Sounds really bad to be fair, personally if i thought there’s a chance they were held against their will i’d genuinely call the cops or as mentioned crime stoppers as the do anonymous.

Well done for walking matey

Offline 12yoyoyo

Before I discovered this forum, I remember seeing a WG in the house you describe.  Is this opposite the car wash?  This was over a year ago.  She was Hungarian, spoke no English and did not kiss.  Poor oral technique.  However, she had no complaints about finger fucking, which is something WGs usually stop punters doing.  At one point, I had my whole fist in and she let me continue, but that was not enough to make me return.  Just a bucket list item to tick off.

nten

Reported it anonymously, doubt if anything will happen. Spidey sense says that this isn't a great place for punters or girls.

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks for the warning, only wished you knocked the pimps head off.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I had very similar feelings and experience there. When I left I was kindly given some cash for having my time wasted. With a bit of persuasion.

Javeer

I also have a feeling I've been in a similar situation... going to put a call in...
Anything have any other ideas on what else can be done? I'm new to this website so just wondering if there is any section dedicated to this kind of stuff? I saw the crimes and theft section which was great in terms of resource... so just wondering if there is anything similar?

Nten can I ask what number welford road? There's a few WGs on that road and want to make sure I avoid ...

Offline scarfacereloaded

OMG - I feel sorry for you dude.

I was away for quite sometime and just got back. I was at that place and was scammed. I found out the girls at that place don't speak English. I almost felt the girls in that place change every week. Someone else answers the phone and agrees to do almost everything but then the girl hardly understands the language.

They have a bodyguard in the house and it gets scary if the girl feels uncomfortable and you could be asked to leave without any finish time or refund.
I think they could be trafficked.