Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy angel latina bath  (Read 796 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Angel Latina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fumanchu11

External Link/Members Only

A little sidestreet off of Westgate street in the centre of Bath

The meet
Although in a busy part of town i was soon inside and away from the crowds.I was met by a lady who was friendly enough but looked rather haggered in the face. She showed me to a little basic room,we exchanged paperwork and i stripped off.She wasted no time in joining me and was soon rubbing up and down using her body against mine.After a few minutes she removed her bra to reveal a big pair of heavy sagging breasts (so unlike the ones on her profile which are alot more pleasing on the eye)
The next 10 minutes or so were spent enjoyably as she gave me a decent bj (covered) we then moved on to sex in various positions and this is where the neutral rating comes in.firstly i got the fake moaning but even worse was the smell of her hair which smelt like it hadnt been washed in weeks,in fact it was so bad i asked if she could wank me in front of a mirror to escape.she was keen to give me a tit wank (i guess thats a popular choice with alot of her clients) which wasnt all that.we didnt speak much during the encounter as her english wasnt great but i did manage to convince her to wank me hard towards the end which done the trick with seconds to spare

Overall
Looks 32/100 probably ok in her day but quite haggered
body 33/100  large saggy breasts were a let down but other than that ok with decent enough legs/bum
skills 72/100 experienced enough without being mindblowing
attitude 58/100 friendly but a little lazy in various positions but redeemed herself with energetic bj/wank
overall 49/100 would i go back probably not... maybe if was at a loose end and her hair was washed

Offline Roth

Sounds shit.  :( With saggy tits do you reckon she 24 +/- a few prossie years then? :unknown:

Offline fumanchu11

Sounds shit.  :( With saggy tits do you reckon she 24 +/- a few prossie years then? :unknown:
[/quote

looked about mid 30s i would guess
her tits were big so naturally they droop but the ones in her photos were probably taken a good few years back

Offline Roth

[/quote{

looked about mid 30s i would guess
her tits were big so naturally they droop but the ones in her photos were probably taken a good few years back

Ok thanks.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I was considering this one, but I was getting far too many hits on Tineye for her pics.

Probably the reason she looks better in her pics is because they aren't hers!