Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Lola xxx - Heathrow - sexy Russian  (Read 1386 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5447349) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline getsbettereverytime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - well known hotel near heathrow easy place to meet.
coms - by text and phone, profile says English but obvs not.
Girl - photos real, sexy Russian girl Vickki, 5'2' size 12, pretty face, good fun.
Svs - sexy black dress as per request, good DFK, deepthroat and up for lots of fun, takes a good hard doggy with CIM at the finish
Would see again yes.
Notes- she seems quite fresh to this and really enjoyed getting properly stuck in! says she is off back to Russia in 2 weeks so get booking soon.

Offline LLPunting

Profile says Dirty Lola and you say Vickki.  Profile says British and you say Russian.  Please clarify.

Offline MrMatrix

How long was the booking and how much did you pay :unknown:

Offline getsbettereverytime

Profile says Dirty Lola and you say Vickki.  Profile says British and you say Russian.  Please clarify.

Yes profile says Lola English but she’s Russian and told me her name
Is Vikki.
Also half hr £80 which includes cim and D/T.
As above would see her again but don’t think she will be around for long.
We need more girls like this that have some proper enthusiasm for what they are doing rare to find at this price range.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes profile says Lola English but she’s Russian and told me her name
Is Vikki.
Also half hr £80 which includes cim and D/T.
As above would see her again but don’t think she will be around for long.
We need more girls like this that have some proper enthusiasm for what they are doing rare to find at this price range.
Thanks for update OP. Still at Heathrow, not sure I'll get the time for a punt this week. Perhaps I need to try harder before she disappears then :hi: