Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda22 - Marylebone NW1 - GFE with hot body brunette  (Read 1190 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only

Booked Anda for a sure-fire punt given her huge number of positive reviews.
Will go with a shorter review this time since my experience is much the same as others, she has a smoking hot body that she puts to good use.  Will definitely visit again.

£130 for an hour in call.  No CIM or RO on offer.
Anda works from a nice flat centrally located near the station. She's a 25yo 5'6" Romanian brunette, with enhanced C-cups which she likes sucked, and an awesome body.
She works hard to please you during the visit, remembering what you like and doing more of it.  Also I had lots of DFK throughout the visit.  :thumbsup:

Good foreplay, she has a nice move with her back to me gyrating her butt with my cock on top.  Great OWO building up slowly, balls licked when asked, and nice use of her tongue all over my cock and balls. Finished with a tit-job spraying her.
Massage offered intra-round, including B2B.  So-so technique, though no oil or lotion used. Whilst not overly chatty she's quite easy to talk to, and has a nice personality.
Flipped round for some more OWO, before fucking her in cowgirl.  Nice and tight, and lots of kissing and tit sucking.  Finished in the bag.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 42/50

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP  :hi:
Was on hot list. No RO or fingers rules her out for me.
Shame, she's hot.

Offline HERTSBLUE