Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Remedies Baker Street - Anna  (Read 1637 times)

Offline dross

Organic Remedies Baker Street - Anna
External Link/Members Only

£45 for 60 (£30 for 30)
£50 for B2B

After a TOFTT which resulted in blue balls I thought ORBS would be a great bet to drain my balls.  I turned up and asked who was free and it was Anna (EE) and some Chinese (I assume) name I couldn't remember.  Paid £45 for 1 hour and headed down the stairs.  Anna came in with her little bag of goodies in tight leggings and vest top and dimmed the lights.  Usual patter of been here before yada yada, pushes her legs against my hands that are draped forward off the bed and I slowly start rubbing up her legs and squeezing her arse, can't feel any underwear so guessing a thong...  Fuck she has a tight ass mmmmm mmmmm!!  After 5-10 minutes of nice but very bland untalented back/leg massaging she asks what I'd like... she wants £50 for B2B, I ask £60 for BJ but she says no cause it's for the hour, FS is on offer but didn't want (idiot) so didn't ask cost.  She strips off (yes it's a sexy lacy thong and she gives me a sexy twirl and shakes her ass) and fuuuuuuuck she'd shaved that morning so her pussy was deliciously smooth  :wackogirl: and tasted divine.  Spent 20-30 mins down there with her gushing over my tongue, so fucking hot.  Wouldn't let fingers inside sadly as reckon she might have squirted she was so fucking wet.  Gorgeous little B cup boobs that I squeezed, sucked, slapped and bit all to her amusement haha.  Was glad I hadn't paid up for the BJ as was OW and she can't deepthroat, wanted to finish all over her boobs but said she doesn't like cum (?!) so got her to sit on my face whilst she brought me off and fuck I came hard with my tongue deep in her pussy! Unloaded everywhere and she tells me off and smack me haha, over her, over the floor, on the wall haha... could have just gone on your tits love but nooooooo haha.  5 minutes remaining so she takes a quick shower and tuts me for watching whilst I try and stop seeing stars then I take quick shower and back into the world! 
Would eat again for certain.