Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani NINA - Heathrow  (Read 2291 times)

24 review(s) for Pakistani NINA (13 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Finjan

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All via Text - quick replies (within a few mins had a booking) - met 10 days ago
Be prepared to be kept waiting. I arrived 10 mins before and text Nina that I was in the car park.
It was 15 minutes later that I got the room details.

Location: Hotel near the Heathrow Bowling Alley. The Hotel car park is £1 per hour.
If you park on the right hand side of the hotel (when you drive in) there is a door from the car park into the Hotel.
It means you avoid the reception area.

Price:  £120 for 1 hour

Services: OWO (1st round) OW (2nd Round for some reason), 69, Mish & CG protected sex

The WG: The first thing I would say is that Nina is no where near the age of 29, I would say Nina is mid to late 40's.
I would suggest Nina has had some cosmetic surgery on her face and there is faint scarring on her breasts from a probable uplift.
Nina is a size 12 and not a size 10. Her AW facial pic is her from around 10 years ago in my humble opinion.
Nina has long black hair. I would say she is of Indian Heritage but not Pakistani.
Tits are natural but firm and she was fully shaven.

The Punt: Knocked on the door and I was into the hotel bedroom. It was small
but adequate. I paid the her and declined the offered shower as I had showered before driving from my hotel.
She can certainly talk for England and was very energetic and hyper.

Stripped off and onto the bed. Was offered a massage and let Nina go ahead. Laid on my front and she poured some baby powder on my back.
Hands all over the place and random. Then followed a few minutes of her rubbing her breasts all over my back and legs and her telling me in
Punjabi that she was naughty girl and was I going to be her naughty boy.

I turned around and I started sucking on her nipples and playing with those melons. They are soft and felt real but I am not an expert.
I spent a good five minutes on her breasts  whilst she was using talking dirty in Punjabi. I then encouraged he to get into a 69 position.
What followed, was a good 15 minute session of oral both ways (no odours and tasted clean).
I think she had an orgasm from the amount of shaking legs and the fact I got a lot of liquid on my face.
A few minutes later I shot my load which definitely did not go anywhere near her mouth. She must of anticipated me coming
and my spunk was all over me. She jumped off and got the baby wipes and started to clean me up.

We then had a breather but she spent quite a lot of that time on her phone and even answered a call!!

I called her onto the bed and asked her to get me going for round two. She started to play with my cock and balls and was not too keen
to get her head between my legs. I asked her to suck my cock and she then reached for a condom from the side. I was going to say
what the f**k but she said she did not like the taste of cum and hence the condom. So I let her put it on and what followed was good
deep oral. She certainly want for it and pushed herself down on my cock. I just laid back and started talking in Punjabi and telling her
that she better not stop.

After a while I I felt the old sap rising and wanted to get my moneys worth so told her to get on top. As previous reviewers have said she
gets into a squatting position and pounds herself in a downward fashion. All the time I was encouraging her and she felt pretty tight.
She was definitely trying her utmost to shoot my load but I told her I had a long way to go so lets change positions.I got her on her
back and got her her legs over my shoulders and started to pound away. She can take a pounding and watching those tits bounce all
over the place was worth it. Eventually I shot my 2nd load and laid down on the bed. Within a few seconds Nina was grabbing the wipes
and cleaning me off.

I headed back to the bathroom for a shower and I got freshened up and dressed. Quick kiss on the cheek and I was out the door.

Why the neutral?
Timekeeping, very methodical, and the answering of the phone when I had paid for her time was a no no.

If you want a dirty talking Punjabi Aunty, she is your lady but don't invest more than 30 mins of your life.

Offline Wozel

When you say she’s not Pakistani, you mean she’s a Sikh ?

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Bit of a harsh neutral mate sounds like a good
2 pops

Offline Finjan

When you say she’s not Pakistani, you mean she’s a Sikh ?

Most likley

Offline king tarzan

There are two types of Punjabi

Pakistani Punjabi ( Punjab in Pakistan)
Indian Punjabi ( Punjab in India)

Punjab is divided between Pakistan and India

Anyone who doesn't accept that ( I am referring to Indian/Pakistani heritage only) are fucken stupid thick in the fucken head and need to go and educate themselves on Indian/Pakistani history.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

Anyone who doesn't accept that ( I am referring to Indian/Pakistani heritage only) are fucken stupid thick in the fucken head and need to go and educate themselves on Indian/Pakistani history.

:lol:

Offline GMontag

Well that escalated quickly. Seems like a raw nerve was touched there for you. Or missed some meds...

Offline king tarzan

Well that escalated quickly. Seems like a raw nerve was touched there for you. Or missed some meds...

What you don't know about stay out of..
Prick

Offline GMontag

Prick
Yep, definitely off meds!
Prick

Offline king tarzan

Offline GMontag

Offline king tarzan

Offline Stealthmode

if she doesnt like the taste of cum, then she is in the wrong job

Offline RAJEC

👏👏

The best handbags on here since... well, fucking ages!

Nice one lads  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Prick

Doesn't seem to stop you getting in women's panties.  <Bah-dum tishhhh!>
Though being a walking phallus is probably an advantage in such events.  Now the reason for the £20 kiss test is exposed for what it is, you're after OWO.

Offline bm_99

She is deffo pakistani and not sikh or hindu guys

Less fighting more fucking

Last 2 guys who've seen her both given neutral - think shes getting jaded now a days

Offline Jerk Chicken

She is deffo pakistani and not sikh or hindu guys

Less fighting more fucking

Last 2 guys who've seen her both given neutral - think shes getting jaded now a days

How would you know she is Pakistani (although she is) have you seen her?

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Wozel

Good point and if you have then where is your review?

Offline bm_99

Yes mate, and before anyone says anything a review is incoming in the next day or so. Unless people want a quick 1 or 2 sentence version