Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillylonglegs111 - Docklands  (Read 958 times)

14 review(s) for lillylonglegs111 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline BoneToned

I've been seeing the same old girls on and off for the past few months. I thought I would try something new.

Girl
lillylonglegs111 External Link/Members Only

Price
£130 for 30 minutes.

A commonly used hotel just to the south of Canary Wharf. The one with the missing railing outside the front.

Communication
I texted her as I just wanted to confirm that she was available. She confirmed that she was but insisted that she wouldn't make the booking unless I called her. So I called her and confirmed the booking.

Appearance
Profile pictures are a little bit dated now. She's a little bit older and she's put on a bit of weight, but not excessively so. Her face, with the big lips and the makeup, was straight out of Essex. Overall I found her attractive though.

Experience
I knocked on the door and she let me in. A warm welcome, I got the paperwork out the way and headed into the shower to freshen up. The room was in a reasonable state and clean towels were provided. She offered to start with a massage and I accepted. I got onto the bed on my front and she rubbed me down. She was quite chatty and we talked about the perils of the industry. Not a great massage but she seemed quite perky and enthusiastic.

Then onto the main event. I flipped onto my back and she started with some kissing and OWO. Good technique all round and no rushing. She climbed on top of me for cowgirl, boobs banging into my face. We switched into doggy; this was my favourite position with her. The headboard of the bed was banging away on the wall. We switched into missionary and I thought I would end here but I couldn't quite get the traction. So I switched back into doggy and finished soon after.

We cleaned up and I lay on the bed with her beside me. We chatted a bit more about work and the weather. After a few minutes, I went back into the shower before heading off again. She made sure that I had all my possessions with me before I left which I thought was a nice touch.

Summary
A bit passed her prime maybe, but she's the most thoughtful and enthusiastic girl I think I've yet seen. Top marks for effort.