Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Lopez aka LondonsHottestBBW Mixed Race BBW B&S Paddington (W2)  (Read 1278 times)

3 review(s) for LondonsHottestBbw (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dark_Gable

This punt took place in early March

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

07459816621 and 07375345430
I initially contacted the second number but received replies from the first number.

Price/Duration: £60/15mins.

Communication-Via text, quick replies for the most part.

Location- Studio flat in a converted townhouse. Modest but fine for the punt.

The WG-Big unit with rolls, average facially.

Hygiene-Not as fresh as she could have been, slightly clammy skin but no real bad odours.

Attitude-Friendly to start with, poor attutude once the action started, friendly again after the sex :dash:

Services received: OW, penetration (protected)

I knew this would be a bait and switch beforehand as I believe the pictures on her profiles are stolen (I think they are Bree Westbrooks'). However I decided to contact her anyway off the back of jon22992's review hoping to find a decent BBW.

After being let in and paying her I stripped off. On with the condom for some basic OW, after less than a minute she wanted to move on to penetration. I protested to which she bluntly said "look you are paying for a quicky" as though expecting more than a minute of oral is asking for too much. :dash:
She continued with the OW, removing my hand from her breast with a stern look while she performed the blowjob  :dash:
30 seconds later she asked what my favourite position is, I said that I'd like to start with missionary to which she responded "I don't know about start with" implying that more than one position wasn't acceptable in 15 minutes :dash:
I got bored of the missionary quickly as the sight of her spread out below me wasn't great :dash:
I flipped her for doggy and pounded away resulting a feeble orgasm :dash:
After this she became ultra friendly asking about my plans for the day etc. bunch of bullshit :dash:

Conclusion-I can't recommend her at all. She's not attractive tbh and her attitude was extremely poor. The punt was so bad I felt compelled to change my social plans and punt another WG the next day as a palate cleanser after this bullshit.

Bait and switch pictures:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 03:36:51 am by Dark_Gable »

Offline SunnyBaba69

I also tried to punt her around July 18 called her and after she texted her address block of flats in bayswate before I get there called her I get there in 20mins she confirmed and said she waiting for me but when got to her place called her didn't answered my calls after about 15mins called me and said can you wait another 15mins cuz She still wasn't ready basically was messing about then finally texted her flat number she opened the door and as I was walking to her flat on 1st floor saw a drunk black guy came out from her door looked at me with a dirty look and asked me: are you alright bruv!!? The whole thing  seems kind of dodgy and I thought these ni**as trying to set me up and there is probably 5 more men is waiting for me Inside that room so I just done quick u turn and left the building and didn't look back  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: after 10mins or so she called me with private number and asked me what's wrong man! Why you're not coming In? I told her about that geeza I saw came out of her room and she said oh no you wasn't ment to see each other he was my friend I was just buying weed of him.lol I said yeh right! Then she got really pissed off and change her sweet girly voice to a heavy manly voice and started to threat me on the phone !! ; you're scared of black people and you think we tried to jack you im black myself don't ring this number again then hanged up the phone with a very rude and arrogant way :mad:  :vomit: :vomit: this one is better to avoid cuz that guy provably fucks her for free everyday i don't think i would want to see her ever again :timeout: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline PapaSmurf

Thanks for the input fellas. I actually messaged her and low key called her out. I basically said "I know the pics are fake. How close are you to the lady your catfishing with?". Half joking half serious. Some women cat fish, but still look decent so I considered taking a chance. 

Needless to say I go no response. Considered a TOFTT, but you guy's have done the work for me. Hard pass.

Offline PapaSmurf

This punt took place in early March

Conclusion-I can't recommend her at all. She's not attractive tbh and her attitude was extremely poor. The punt was so bad I felt compelled to change my social plans and punt another WG the next day as a palate cleanser after this bullshit.

Bait and switch pictures:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

So she has no resemblance to the woman she's used in her pics? None at all? Shape, face, skin tone?

Online Dark_Gable

So she has no resemblance to the woman she's used in her pics? None at all? Shape, face, skin tone?
None at all. I only stayed as I felt there might be good service due to jon22992's review. No such luck.