Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one met just Jezebel in Haverhill?  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Chris4100

Anyone met this girl in Haverhill, interested in anyone's input?

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Looks like socks has been there & done that & I for one would trust his judgement https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29088.0

By the way that's one fucked up link you have there son External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Simplysimon

Excellent punt , good vfm all services offered are freely available .

Just wish my son didn't live so close to hers, prevents me returning  :(

Offline socks

Looks like socks has been there & done that & I for one would trust his judgement https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29088.0
Thanks for the endorsement!

I saw her many months before discovering ukp hence i haven't reviewed. I would go for a return if i found myself nearby. I find some of her photos quite unflattering, in the flesh she looks as good as her best ones.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:34:42 am by socks »

Offline happyharry

Yes, she also caught my eye but then, when reading her profile, I saw the comment about "Harrods not Primark" and then I realised that she's he girl I saw about 3 years ago, under a different name. That was how she marketed hersself then (under a different name that I can't recall), and nothing could have been further from the truth. More like Poundland than Primark. Shitty room, curtains pinned up at the window, and mattress on the floor with dirty sheet. Boyfriend/pimp downstairs being quite vocal (get the picture ?)
In fairness, the sex was OK to good but I would never return.
Maybe the venue has improved over the past 3 years ??
Caveat Emptor
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:26:58 pm by happyharry »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

They do call it "Haverhole" so I hear;!..

Offline Corsaire

Yes I have a few years ago. I would,return often if only I lived nearer. Very nice girl.

Simplysimon

I can confirm she is now in a better venue than the one she used to "borrow"

Offline happyharry

For what it's worth, here is the review that posted on another forum in 2011:
Sexi Summa -  - Haverhill Incall

Date: In call at her flat in Haverhill last week

Rate:  £100 for 1 hour

Description: Her AW profile is about right after making the usual allowances required for most girl's descriptions. No photo on AW so hard to compare "what you see with what you get".  Very slim, bit of a tum, no make up. Some might say she's a bit rough ? No obvious signs of a drugs habit. She's a very much down to earth girl with no airs and graces. Chatty - perhaps too chatty ?

Location: Flat near centre of town. Plenty of free parking within a couple of minutes walk. Flat is generally scruffy. The upstairs bedroom is spartan with just a blow up double mattress, covered by a bed spread, on the carpeted floor.

No preliminaries. We both undressed and the action commenced. Plenty of kissing then some excellent oral (without) from her. Great technique but very little eye contact. Sex (covered) in several positions culminating in a rubber off and CIM. She made sure that every drop was extracted, no rush, and then spat into a bin in the corner of the room. I then went down on her (part shaven and clean) which culminated in a big orgasm (no faking with this girl). She wanted "a fag" which I said was OK. Round 2 was very much a re-run of round 1. Again, I finished CIM. No clockwatching, got the feeling I could have stayed longer but the surroundings were not sufficient to entice.

She said that she loves giving oral and that's the impression I got throughout this punt. She did add that OWO & CIM was at her discretion so suggest you get this confirmed when booking.

Verdict: Nothing too much to recommend here except for the outstanding OWO/CIM. If she tidied herself up a bit and made an effort to improve the room then this girl could build up a following. As it is, if you're an OWO/CIM lover and can lie back and forget the surroundings, then she might just be worth a punt.

cheyne

Nice girl and gave great head. Not sure I'd rush back but that's partly because it's not the easiest place to get to.