Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla of Annabellas  (Read 1231 times)

charley11

I'm thinking of booking Carla at Annabellas in MK on Sunday - lots of PN reviews and described as a "legend" but can't see much on here.  Anyone had the pleasure?

vt

I saw her briefly once a year or 2 ago, she came into my room at Annabellas by mistake thinking I was her punter...at least I got a kiss out of it!!  ;)

She definitely had a friendly, flirty way about her. She was away for a while to have a child, but still looked pretty good for a 30s MILF.

BTW, you have posted this in the wrong section, MK enquiries belong in the 'South East' sub-forum.

Andystevens437

I'm thinking of booking Carla at Annabellas in MK on Sunday - lots of PN reviews and described as a "legend" but can't see much on here.  Anyone had the pleasure?

Did you manage to get hold of Carla?

Offline eyeseebee

Saw her about 6 years ago at HOD. Provides a good service. She's been a whore for a long time so as long as your not one who likes them young and new to the game and the fact she's had 1000s of cocks doesn't bother you (it doesn't bother me) then anyone visiting her will have a good time I'm sure.