Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura94 - Southend  (Read 3250 times)

Backofthethroat

As AW's down i cant post a link...

Has anyone been to see her?

I visited her at a flat cor 2 or 3 months ago.. I see her profile pop up on AW. I think it took me 4 emails to get a reply.
  I sent her my number and received a text from her. I made a booking that same day 2hours later.
  Very sexy and tiny tiny little thing. She seemed quite nervous. Turns out i was her first client.
 She was very inexperienced, but i quite liked that. She did suck my chap well. And she enjoyed me going down on her, Was lots of kissing and fingering. Then it came to sex. she had already said my cock was big and to go slow, Well her pussy was tiny.
  I put my cock in an inch and she yelped, she was so tight. I was quite gentle and eased it in, but had to keep stopping and pulling it out. I asked if how many people she had slept with. She said 4. :-)
  I couldnt believe it. We carried on and by then i was really horny and started to fuck her a bit harder, she was screaming i held her legs to her chest and tried to go deeper, then i noticed some blood.
   Had i just broken this girl in?? i think it was the case lol... It certainly wasnt from her period. I carried on fuckin her, made a right mess of the sheets. She only could take half of my cock inside her, i didnt want to completely ruin her, i think i left her in enough pain as it is lol.

I did ask quite a few questions after, she said she had never been fucked like that before and never had as big of a cock as that.
   I also asked how she got into the work, was she pressured into doing it, What did you think seeing as i was your first.

She said its her choice her friend also does it.

Anyways i would go see her if you get the chance.. Her prices are higher now. I got an hour for £100 and i was well happy with that.

She was like your next door neighbours daughter haha.. Very sexy little teen.

I got lots of kissing and pretty much done what i liked with her and she did enjoy it. But then im in my 20s. I think with an older man she would be very nervous. But i tell you what. You wont find an English working girl as young and tiny as her.

Amazing little body. And i broke her in well for yous all hahaha.

Peace.!!

Backofthethroat

Yea sorry Lauraessex.. Thats the one..

She took a while to get back to me, but was worth keep on messaging her..

I do have a number for her... Dunno if its still in use..

Hetfield

She's a little far out for me, but if she's open to an offer on her rates, I may be tempted...

Offline finn5555

Backofthethroat

English... Yea her rates have increased... I wanted to see her again. she called me a liar when i said last time you charged me £100 for an hour. I have the proof in text messages haha.. Shes a bit of a dippy Essex girl.

But as i said you wont find another young tiny english girl like her about. She looks 17.

Offline finn5555

From how you describe her I will give this one a miss  :hi:

Wiltsboy01

...you wont find another young tiny english girl like her about. She looks 17.

That is not a selling point. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:07:48 pm by Wiltsboy01 »

Backofthethroat

to some im sure it is...

Offline finn5555

Backofthethroat

Shes 19, but looks younger.. You tell me, you can see her pics on her profile..

Offline finn5555

Shes 19, but looks younger.. You tell me, you can see her pics on her profile..

Are you her pimp?  :wacko:

Backofthethroat

hahahaha na im not, Everything ive wrote happened.
    Id feel to mean to pimp her out, shes seems to innocent  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

tda666

Indeed you do.

Another one banned.

Doing well NIK, that one was a proper cock.

philboi

Missed this one last night.....

As Southend is part of my patch I know the girls... Even if I've not seen them, I see their profiles and see some come and go!

I've never seen this girl before.... so really I guess this is called a 'reverse tout'...

tantrauk

Hi cant find her does anyone know if she is still working and if so how to make contact?