Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: request for help  (Read 1049 times)

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only

now nothing on here I find that hard to believe someone must of seen her?

Offline fatboy

Muddy, looks too good to be true and just (only just) look as if she might have a cock.
Something in the face.....failing that possibly B&S.
We ought to have a UKP crowd funding site so that we can each put in and some
poor sap can have 30 mins and leave a reliable review.
Would have to be someone we would all trust, wonder who that could be ? :angelgirl:

Offline workinallweek

Muddy, looks too good to be true and just (only just) look as if she might have a cock.
Would have to be someone we would all trust, wonder who that could be ? :angelgirl:

im in Basildon tomorrow  :cool:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline muddy funxter

I feel bad now..... I may of been attracted to a man lol as they say attraction is subjective but I felt a Nicole scherzinger vibe...…….. I'll get my coat...…

Crowd funding hmmm not a bad shout that lol

Offline MarkS69

That's a great shout FB!  I'm prepared to be that poor sap if someone wants to fund it! 

Offline penisilin

The profile is a mother-fucken B&B. I've  just been there and was presented with a tired-looking old woman who I guess is in her late '30s at the youngest.  I'm proud to announce I walked and will give negative review shortly. 

Offline socks

The profile is a mother-fucken B&B. I've  just been there and was presented with a tired-looking old woman who I guess is in her late '30s at the youngest.  I'm proud to announce I walked and will give negative review shortly.
B&B? Full English on offer? :lol:

Offline Hackneylad1