Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wax and a wank?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline randyandy1174

Any places around that will do a chest wax etc and a happy ending or more?

TIA :thumbsup:

Offline Danny 0808

Girl in Stevenage caters to your needs,haven't tried my self,fuck that waxing shit to painful, however my mate rates her services, Don't know if in your stomping ground ,if so give her a try,phone nikki 07891069382.lets know how you get on, D (advertised on vivastreet Stevenage under male grooming)

Offline scutty brown

Any places around that will do a chest wax etc and a happy ending or more?

TIA :thumbsup:

chest wax?
surely you mean bollock wax? go on, be brave, say what you mean!

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks for the tip.

Only chest wax buddy, dont want my bollocks being ripped off by mistake  :wacko:

Offline dicky_doo

Girl in Stevenage caters to your needs,haven't tried my self,fuck that waxing shit to painful, however my mate rates her services, Don't know if in your stomping ground ,if so give her a try,phone nikki 07891069382.lets know how you get on, D (advertised on vivastreet Stevenage under male grooming)

does she do HE?
I messaged her and she said the massage is uncovered but didnt reply when i askrd about HE.

Offline scutty brown

does she do HE?
I messaged her and she said the massage is uncovered but didnt reply when i askrd about HE.

Are you a born idiot or do you just try hard?
Of course she's not going to tell you over the phone or by text: you could be police, council, newspaper............
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:53:17 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Jamie62

Never been able to get a time with her. Very popular I suspect. Always fully booked

Offline Silver Birch

Duhhhh  :dash:

You've been on here three and a half years and you come up with this as your first post? If you're going to leech off the site, at least learn from what you read  :dash: :dash: