Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy Emma uk offering BB fuck a fan raffle  (Read 3430 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Just come across her on Twitter saying she’s sold 103 tickets for a fuck a fan raffle but it’s BB sex and it will go on her AW profile

Hidden Image/Members Only
Disgraceful offering this it shows how many want BB and apparently she had certificates to prove she’s clean.yeah right!!! Wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:04:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline claretandblue

bareback is all over her profile,i wouldnt bother giving the skank anymore publicity

Online Punterperson1971

It just shows the amount of punters wanting Bb and having a disregard for theirs and others health

Offline Taggart

Coming from Great Yarmouth, I bet she has lots of se(a)men in her.  Grabs coat.
Seriously, why would anyone want to risk their health and that of others.

Worrying is that 1481 are listed on AW aged between 18-40 offering BB.   FFS.....smacks of desperation?

Offline socks

I'm sure a while back (couple of years) she was posting on here all indignantly about not doing BB, even though we all knew she did. I'd rate the likelihood of this raffle delivering a genuine purchaser the star "prize" as highly as hers of not picking up a serious set of doses if she carries on this way! I wonder if she has registered this lottery with the relevant authorities...?

Offline thaislave

I dunno,the audacity of people doing what they wanna do

Davido0007

Welcome to the new world my friend.

Offline itk

Actually stood behind her and her fella the other day in a local shop. In the flesh does her no favours, awful fake looking woman in every aspect.

Offline itk

I'm sure a while back (couple of years) she was posting on here all indignantly about not doing BB, even though we all knew she did. I'd rate the likelihood of this raffle delivering a genuine purchaser the star "prize" as highly as hers of not picking up a serious set of doses if she carries on this way! I wonder if she has registered this lottery with the relevant authorities...?

Think you’re right socks, she made out B.B. sex was a mistake in her AW profile.

Offline potbellypete

She has an interesting range of services and I like the sound of her 'Lunchtime Quicky' but the BB just kills it for me.

I can understand how you might be in a position that you feel the need to offer it, I just cannot understand how there is demand for BB at all.

Offline Chorley

These barebacking skanks are certainly coming out of the woodwork.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Badvicar

Thaislave, another one to add to the Bb'er list. Doesn't review though.

Davido0007

Thaislave, another one to add to the Bb'er list. Doesn't review though.

Or maybe he doesn't feel the need to police people on their recreational activities?  :unknown:

Offline Badvicar

So how many of your 3/3 negative reviews were because you didn't get what you really wanted? Dave

Offline Cash drawers

Has anyone seen this expensive milf lately?? She is a good looking Girl, but how much??????? TOO MUCH!!!!! :unknown:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Has anyone seen this expensive milf lately?? She is a good looking Girl, but how much??????? TOO MUCH!!!!! :unknown:

you're unlikely to find anyone here admitting to meeting her

Offline Zeusthedoc

i wonder if the introduction of prep people are stupidly assuming that no other precautions are required - or that no other risks are involved