Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone here used Bathmate?  (Read 3916 times)

Offline Jjsmith76

It’s a penis enlargement device that’s used with water.  External Link/Members Only

Does it work?

Some reviews here, don’t know if they are genuine:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:21:55 pm by Jjsmith76 »

Online mr.bluesky

It’s a penis enlargement device that’s used with water.  External Link/Members Only

Does it work?

Some reviews here, don’t know if they are genuine:

External Link/Members Only

Don't need to use one  :rolleyes:

Offline Southendlothario

They work for all of about half an hour, then go back to how you was before?
No different to the various forms of "cock pumps" and "enlargers" that have hit the market for the last 40odd years.

One thing will definitely make your cock bigger and harder... an enthusiastic blowjob from a beautiful woman, with a lovely body! :thumbsup:

Offline dieseldriver

Have a look at the Fetlife site. There is a group for *girls into small penis's.* You'd be surprised by the amount of girls worldwide that actually prefere them to those more well endowed.    :D

Offline dieseldriver

One thing will definitely make your cock bigger and harder... an enthusiastic blowjob from a beautiful woman, with a lovely body! :thumbsup:

Oh yes, even if she doesn't have a lovely body an enthusiastic blow job certainly gets it big and hard...... 

Offline Marmalade

Make it too fucking big and you’ll have teeth marks where she’s strained to get it in   :sarcastic:

Offline Waterhouse

Not to mention the vascular damage these things can do, which can ultimately make things worse and potentially irreversible. 

(Not speaking from experience I hasten to add).

Offline Absolutman

Allowed a Chinese masseuse use one on me one time. I was not responding otherwise. Was tired or stressed, I can’t remember. Device in question a fairly simply one and she knew how to use it. It worked in no time!.

Offline standardpostage

Must admit, when I first saw the subject heading, I thought it was some sort of bubble bath :-|

Offline bobby1973

Allowed a Chinese masseuse use one on me one time. I was not responding otherwise. Was tired or stressed, I can’t remember. Device in question a fairly simply one and she knew how to use it. It worked in no time!.

what and no review  :thumbsdown:

Offline Scotpunter

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 03:31:01 pm by Scotpunter »
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac