Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting near work place  (Read 803 times)

chokey123

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a very long time. Despite this, I have yet to actually punt. Hopefully one day I will. Anyway, I want to know whether anyone punts in area where their job is also located. The girls in my local town are not the most reliable (most reviews I see here are all negatives) but I do commute to work, and the girls near my work place look a lot better. That being said, I don't want to shit where I eat. I don't want to face the risk of something bad happening where someone recognises me and then proceeds to find out where I work.

Is this normal or am I being paranoid?

Offline cueball

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a very long time.

I have yet to actually punt.

Hopefully one day I will.

Is this normal

am I being paranoid?

Hello

You have haven't you

No shit

No you won't

No, not on here

Yes

Online threechilliman

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a very long time. Despite this, I have yet to actually punt. Hopefully one day I will. Anyway, I want to know whether anyone punts in area where their job is also located. The girls in my local town are not the most reliable (most reviews I see here are all negatives) but I do commute to work, and the girls near my work place look a lot better. That being said, I don't want to shit where I eat. I don't want to face the risk of something bad happening where someone recognises me and then proceeds to find out where I work.

Do what I did. Punt along the route of your commute. Off you go!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If I were you I would think of a new hobby. A much safer one like stamp collecting. You are obviously not cut out for this one. If you haven't done it by now, you never will.

Offline Goldfinch

Hello

You have haven't you

No shit

No you won't

No, not on here

Yes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online myothernameis

That being said, I don't want to shit where I eat.

I don't want to face the risk of something bad happening where someone recognises me and then proceeds to find out where I work.

Where do you shit

Must tell your boss

Your being paranoid, and annoying

Offline PLeisure

Hello all,

Fuckin' hell - there's a proper deluge of children this month  :unknown: :angry: :timeout:

Offline MilleMiglia

I think it's currently half term week.

Offline shagmore

Fucking half term.
Why and how do you think other people in your class will find out.
 :dash: