Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetyKathya - Northampton - feedback?  (Read 2401 times)

Offline frenchkiss34

She looks beautiful, does anybody can give some feedback?

External Link/Members Only

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Have been tempted aswell.. called her once and she sounds sexy with good english. things that stopped me were the Romanian connection and she's been stuck on 3 feedback?? Let us know if you venture before me  :hi:

Offline creativeflair

Ive tried and was unsuccessful, it is a classic house share multiple rooms. Go to book Kathya and it is someone else each time as she is 'busy' tends to do outcalls a lot so might be better look with that

Offline PepeMAGA

Ive tried and was unsuccessful, it is a classic house share multiple rooms. Go to book Kathya and it is someone else each time as she is 'busy' tends to do outcalls a lot so might be better look with that
bait and switch then

Kingy1992

very tempted too, she looks stunning with a nice ass and tits to match, and those big lips, but i do feel like it would be a "she's busy" kinda thing unless you got an outcall?

peterpunt

shes not a scammer and its not bait.

she is pretty good at what shes does but shes very fussy and will block your number if you breath wrong down the phone!

she is also kinda OCD and will wipe with a wet wipe 2 seconds after RO!!   :dash:  :wackogirl:  Also somewhat controlling and fixated on her mobile phone.

great ass though and she takes it doggy style without any shying away  :thumbsup:

overall id lump for saving your money for someone who deserves it more, there are better girls out there....

SweetyKathya
kathya northampton

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:59:23 pm by peterpunt »

Offline bingo69

where about is she in Northampton?

Will only tell me Welly Road but i am travelling from out of town so would like to have an idea where i am going before i set off.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Haven't seen her but I saw her in TK Max on Saturday recognised her instantly and tattoos confirmed it. Have to say she looked very hot couldn't fault her looks wise... no idea on service but considering seeing her just by what I saw.. looks slimmer in real life..

peterpunt

Haven't seen her but I saw her in TK Max on Saturday recognised her instantly and tattoos confirmed it. Have to say she looked very hot couldn't fault her looks wise... no idea on service but considering seeing her just by what I saw.. looks slimmer in real life..

:) lucky you. yeah she has got nice features and a big ol' booty. i tend to be put off by the silicone filled boobs though.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:25:33 pm by peterpunt »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Yeh.. did think about asking her to lift her t shirt but think T KMax have a policy against that ..  :hi:

Offline Conviolo

I have had the pleasure of seeing her three times, good girl, good (if vanilla service). Stunning.

Have never had a problem with her, either contacting and arranging to see her, or the service. Found her to be good fun.

I'll review when I have time, I do have quite a backlog, I'm just slow at getting reviews out due to my lack of free time.

peterpunt

I have had the pleasure of seeing her three times, good girl, good (if vanilla service). Stunning.

Have never had a problem with her, either contacting and arranging to see her, or the service. Found her to be good fun.

I'll review when I have time, I do have quite a backlog, I'm just slow at getting reviews out due to my lack of free time.

plain vanilla is a good word yeah  :)  the feel of her big booty from behind briefly added a few chocolate chips to the bowl though  :cool:

Offline bingo69

lovely girl no problems with her at all, well worth the wait to see her & that booty  :wacko: 

looking forward to my next visit :P
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:25:37 pm by bingo69 »

peterpunt

lovely girl no problems with her at all, well worth the wait to see her & that booty  :wacko: 

lol did you give it a few slams it from behind?  :dance:

:drinks:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:12:30 pm by peterpunt »

Offline MajorPayne