Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: suzy princess, luton  (Read 1162 times)

nervous colin

External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt, having rung her to see if she was available, I could pick anytime that afternoon.
she texted the road and postcode, as luck would have it, I was in the exact area!
Once in the road, I called for the house number, and it was given.
the road was busy, but plenty of on street parking, and it seemed a quiet neighbourhood.
the house was run down, with boarded up windows. Bit unnerving, but she answered the door, and was wearing very little.
she did look like her picture, although she was much more tanned, and her tits were fake despite saying on her profile they were natural.
once upstairs ( having gone past other rooms where other grils clearly worked) she immediately undressed and invited me to do the same. Kissing was extra, which I went for as its a big turn on for me.
her english was not great, but she could see I was nervous and I did tell her it was my first time.
I opted for her to straddle me whike she rubbed my back. Feeling her naked body on mine was all I needed for the old chap to stand to attention. Half way through, she took a phone call from another punter! Not impressed!
After about 5 minutes, I massaged her, and kissed her all over her back. I then set about licking her pussy, which she seemed to respond to as juices started to flow.
next it was condom on and  we did 69, and it was very good. She was squirming around at this point.
she stopped, and invited me to fuck her. This was the moment I was waiting for! I eased my cock into her, and my god did her pussy feel good. It was tight, tighter than I expected, and I probably on thrust into her for about 30 seconds before I blew my load.
Once withdrawn, she was quick to clean me up.
I paid for an hour, but reckon I was only in there for 30minutes.
her ad does say cum as many times as you want, but I think she realised she could get away with it as I was a newbie.
I am giving it a neutral , as it was fake titties not real, house was not great, she took a phone call, and I felt rushed.
would I go back? Yes, as that pussy was tight! And she was an attractive girl!

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only

I paid for an hour, but reckon I was only in there for 30minutes.
her ad does say cum as many times as you want, but I think she realised she could get away with it as I was a newbie.
I am giving it a neutral , as it was fake titties not real, house was not great, she took a phone call, and I felt rushed.
would I go back? Yes, as that pussy was tight! And she was an attractive girl!

After reading your review it appears that you were clearly nervous about submitting a negative review....    :scare: :scare: 

nervous colin

I did err on doing so, but it was a good fuck, great body, and she was friendly. :thumbsup:

chokey123

Kissing is extra? That's odd, her profile says it's included. I'm guessing everything else on her "included" list is also extra. So how much extra did you pay?

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself

nervous colin

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
From the picture she looks like she hasn't seen 23 in nearly 2 decades.

Offline Badvicar

Luton is in East region. Maybe post in there so fellows will see it.