Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "progression" and full disclosure  (Read 1727 times)

Offline catweazle

First off, l am a great advocate of this site and feel l have done my bit (and will continue to do so) in providing reviews and (hopefully) useful comments.

However, I now have a dilemma, and some events on one of the sub-forums have given me pause for thought.

I am, unashamedly, a fan of rub n tug places.  There's a few that I have visited many times, and several girls that l know pretty well (and they know me, or rather my punter alter ego).

There is one girl who over many months, many visits and much exchanging of cash, l have progressed from simple HJs, to topless, to B2B, to BJ and, today, FS.

If l am to believe other folks comments, although they've tried, and asked, no-one has persuaded her into FS (yet) - apart from me.

I fully recognise that it may be a complete change of tack, and from now on it's on the table for everyone - great if it is.

BUT - ( and here's the dilemma) if it isn't a general upscaling of services, AND I post a review here, then, as sure as eggs is eggs, some randy chancer is going to steam in and say "l read on the internet that l can now fuck you".  (An especial concern with "guests" having access to the forums).

There is a thread on here about someone mentioning a review and the lady concerned basically shutting up shop.

I want to do my bit to help, but am twitchy about some birdbrain souring it for the future, not just for me but for everyone (there may well be other regulars nurturing her along, and are only a step or two behind)

What to do.........??

Offline millbush

Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey Dykes

Until she states clearly there's a change in policy say nothing.

Personally I think you're a bit of an arse for starting this thread in the first place.

Offline tynetunnel

Yep, I’d have kept it to myself. There’s no reason you have to review every experience and nobody would expect you to put your own fun on the line or risk outing yourself with a wg.

Offline usroads

Yep, I’d have kept it to myself. There’s no reason you have to review every experience and nobody would expect you to put your own fun on the line or risk outing yourself with a wg.
Yes +1. Go with your gut feeling - you know what it's saying

Offline Fuzzyduck

Your commitment to the greater good is to be applauded. However there's no need to impale yourself on your own sword (no pun intended). Certainly with a masseuse, some clients get more than others for a bunch of reasons. You may indeed be the golden one to be the first to fuck her; but consider that there may be UKP members who have been there before but are savvy enough to keep it zipped.

Offline scutty brown

I've seen it happen before, and quite simply the less said the better.
Too many risks:
the girl shutting up shop
the girl getting sacked
you getting barred if the review is linked to you

Online threechilliman

This.

Offline RedKettle

With the number of reviews you have done you have the well earned right to make your own decision.

Personally I would keep it to myself unless it became available generally.

Offline mrbluerunner

I'd keep it to myself too.

I couldn't help checking out your location and as I pondered if one of my favourites was offering an additional service level.  Glad to see that we're on different punting grounds.

Offline Dogfather

The perks of being a regular?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Shouldn't have bothered to start the thread. Should have just reviewed as normal and not mention the special extra you got. Though, with your experience over the years, I think you already knew that. You just wanted to tell everyone you got extra, didn't you?
:lol:

Offline catweazle

So, following the mainly positive responses, I won't review this punt. (I'm ignoring the snarky remarks  - no, I wasn't boasting, with 69 reviews on the board I don't need to boast about anything).

Thanks to all the sensible responders.

Offline LLPunting

OP, did you pay extra extra for the extra mileage? 
Only time to unhesitatingly advise about off-book services is if BB offered.

Your concern about the potential abuse she will receive is a valid one as I've seen it affect several of the masseuses I've encountered in the past couple of years, almost always when FS is discussed. 

That said, if a masseuse only advertises/discusses b2b and hr but has condoms to hand then it's pretty safe to say that she's fairly free with her FS favours. 

Offline stampjones

Everyone’s right to choose what to review and what to keep on the down low imo. I did something similar once for similar reasons - I told a few people I trusted on PM otherwise kept it to myself. After I was fully sated (as it were) I published the info (at least I think i did - I meant to anyway). If you are interested to know if it’s an exclusive “you only” thing, PM someone you trust and ask them to do some investigation otherwise, lie back and enjoy  :drinks:

Offline wolfiesmith69

The aim of this forum is to share experiences etc but over the years i have noticed a few SP s with a bad feeling about some members in this group & they have no desire to be reviewed on here due to a variety of reasons-It is up to you ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac