Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your punting fragrance/aftershave?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Visionist

Scents are intrinsically linked to memories and the best punts always have a distinct smell to match. Either a WG's perfume, her shampoo or simply the coffee she made you.

Now that the Italian weather has finally turned for the season I've banished the lighter summer fayre- your Bvlgari Aqva Amara, Angel Men Ultra Zest, Marc Jacobs Bang Bang etc- to the back of the frag drawer and brought out the heavy hitters. I still have a vintage bottle of Donna Karan Fuel For Men which I try not to overspray, much as I love the stuff. Shit's expensive and impossible to find now. My last punt, I wore Gucci Pour Homme II which immediately sets me at ease. Good for a GFE with a regular. I was planning a lavish outcall at a 5 star hotel with a super honey on tour here in Naples, but she doesn't do CIM or possibly even OWO, let alone anal and rimming, so To Hell with That, lmao. Anyway I was planning on going the extra mile and packing my limited edition Costume National Scent Intense with extra myrhh; my favourite fragrance, there's even a sex toy included in the box I was eager to use on her.

What scents do y'all rock on a punt?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:57:47 pm by Visionist »

Offline Steve2

I still use a very limited edition of Brut, failing that Old Spice always works like a dream  :hi:

Offline houaangn

I always use JOOP HOMME. It is a classic fragrance which lingers on you during the day and there is also the Shower Gel which I use before arriving at the hotel...... :rolleyes:

Online Anadin

I just wear what I have. I buy a lot of smell-alike perfumes so usually have a good selection to choose from and as it doesn't cost me much money. If there's one thing I'd hate to spend a lot of my funds on, its perfume.
That being said my signature fragrance is usually Creed Aventus or the fake version I have.

hardrock89

Day time i go to some stores use free samples and go to mission

SlamBoy

I still use a very limited edition of Brut, failing that Old Spice always works like a dream  :hi:

You must have been born in the 50s and had your most formative years in the 70s, watching Henry 'Brut 33 on the 25th' Cooper and some surfer dude in Hawaii on TV. Tell me it's true! 😂

Offline fairfield

Day time i go to some stores use free samples and go to mission
Yes,  its handy when the punting venue has a large Boots nearby - where you can choose from the testers of the very latest perfumes. Tho you do wonder if the wg appreciates the effort and it makes any difference to the service.
Otherwise its just soap and water for me, and maybe a touch of Brylcreem if necessary to keep the few odd remaining hairs on my head in place.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:43:23 am by fairfield »

Offline mr.bluesky

A couple of squirts of fcuk aftershave before I fuck  :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

I always use JOOP HOMME. It is a classic fragrance which lingers on you during the day and there is also the Shower Gel which I use before arriving at the hotel...... :rolleyes:

+1 for Joop.

Offline hendrix

Not particularly for punting, just what I use everyday, which is a variety of Tom Ford and Penhaligons. At the moment, Tuscan Leather, Ombre Leather and The Tragedy of Lord George are favourites.

Online bbwandy72

I'm not there to impress them. So long as I'm clean, that's all that matters. I generally don't add any additional smells other than whatever deodorant I have lying around.

Offline datwabbit

I'm not there to impress them. So long as I'm clean, that's all that matters. I generally don't add any additional smells other than whatever deodorant I have lying around.
+1

It's not a date. I don't want their scent on me or mine on them. Chances are, I'll be showering at hers so no point.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:35:02 am by datwabbit »

Offline The Film Director

Pure sweat - like it or lump it, ladies  :dancegirl:

Offline threechilliman

Not particularly for punting, just what I use everyday,

+1. Occasionally I get asked what I'm wearing, but usually have no idea what I splashed on that morning.

Post punt, eau de twat is nice.

Offline fairfield

+1. Occasionally I get asked what I'm wearing, but usually have no idea what I splashed on that morning.

Post punt, eau de twat is nice.
Has only happened once with me, an EE said "You smell nice." I just mumbled a reply - i had no idea that the scent of Imperial Leather soap lingered so long and kept wondering throughout the punt just how backward Romania really is.

Offline Moresomes

Usual shower and a squirt of poundstretchers deodorant.
I'm there to shag them, not impress them.

Offline jeanphillipe

Usual shower and a squirt of poundstretchers deodorant.
I'm there to shag them, not impress them.

Exactly your there to shag a tart not smell like one.

I hate it when men and women both have a bath in perfume. Fragrance should be smelt when your in somone personal space not across postcodes.

hardrock89

When you impress anybody in life you get batter service ......your bose wife gf OR SP ....etc AND I NEVER WENT WRONG
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:45:51 pm by hardrock89 »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Brilliant. What's wrong with Hai Karate though? I just use whatever roll-on deodorant I have at the time. Here's the Henry Cooper and Kevin Keegan Brut ad. "Splash it all over!"

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

Brilliant. What's wrong with Hai Karate though? I just use whatever roll-on deodorant I have at the time. Here's the Henry Cooper and Kevin Keegan Brut ad. "Splash it all over!"

External Link/Members Only
Goes brilliantly if she's wearing Aviance night musk

satyromaniac

Men’s dove deodorant-clean comfort

Used to wear 1 million a few years ago, but don’t bother anymore...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:00:44 pm by satyromaniac »

Offline Waterhouse

In my case I'm not so sure it's worth splashing a load of expensive EDT and EDP on before a meet since the first thing I do is jump in the shower after a welcoming kiss and cuddle at the door.

I do like Acqua di Parma original Colonia and their unique Oud EDP, and more recently Tom Ford Eau Minerale.  (All beat the pants off of your 1980's Kouros  :lol:)

What I am trying to find though is a decent/similar men's fragrance from a company which is completely against testing on animals ie. 100% non-cruelty.  Most of the big brands claim to be animal friendly, but if they sell products in China, they are not.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:33:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline JonasG

Same lol.

Why are people pretending it's a date? You won't get better service cos of fragrance!

All that matters is you've showered and your mouth hygiene.

Offline cueball

You don't need after shave, do what i do... Just have a good bath and put some deodorant on... They're knickers fly off in the first five minutes.

It's the lynx effect.... And the bundle of 20 pound notes  :D

Offline badsin

Innocente

I just put whatever fragrance I feel like wearing for that day.
Season, weather will change this.
I don't think they notice that much..never got compliments or shit like that as they probably just want you to be clean above all.

Offline winkywanky

I always find a liberal splashing of Eau de Wallet under my Y-Fronts gets me a highly satisfying blowjob that no other fragrance seems able to match  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Once you’ve cleaned yourself up with a good shower and are fresh and squeaky clean I see no point in pouncing up with fragrances.

Offline bhudda

Exactly your there to shag a tart not smell like one.

I hate it when men and women both have a bath in perfume. Fragrance should be smelt when your in somone personal space not across postcodes.

This ... a lot

Offline Grimer

None. Clean and fresh from shower is all that matters. Not there to impress a wg.

Offline Visionist

Does nobody actually you know, wear something nice just for themselves?

Nothing wrong with selfishness.

Offline Derrick101

None for me. I also ask the WG not to wear any as the OH is allergic to it  :lol:

Offline Arbetare

I wear Kouros or Creed Aventus day-to-day, so that'll be what I wearing in a punt.

Funnily enough, I've had more SP's comment on how nice my hair smells, because of the styling product I put in it  :D

Offline Waterhouse

I wear Kouros or Creed Aventus day-to-day, so that'll be what I wearing in a punt.

KT, I know you are reading this thread.... you have found a soul-mate. :lol:

Offline OakTree

To be honest I’ve never worn aftershave. It just seems a bit poncey to be dousing yourself in fragrance. Each to their own but aftershave? Not me.

Offline Kimchee

I have a couple of Tom Ford private blends which I use almost daily and use occasionally for punts too

Offline Shortandsensible

Quick spray of febreeze then I’m good

Offline Plan R

KT, I know you are reading this thread.... you have found a soul-mate. :lol:

KT, let me guess... Eau de Mango ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Reviewed here: External Link/Members Only
 :D