Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever banged a loose vagina?  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Thephoenix

I don't remember large penises  being discussed in physics ... and I did A level   :D

I definitely remember them being discussed under the desks in the back row of the science lab at my all male grammar school....... including quite a bit of practical experiments regarding the 'heat of the meat' and the 'angle of the dangle'. :)

Offline Thephoenix

I have actually experienced a cavernous vaginal canal once.  And yes, it did make fisting a lot easier.

Ok I've done five minutes of internet research and I am now what facebook users would define as "an expert".

The vaginal canal does become stretched by child birth, but rapidly tightens again in the first week but can take six months to return to roughly its original shape (but may be changed permanently).

Multiple childbirths can result in the muscles weakening significantly over time and then it will become much looser and not return to the original shape.  Other factors at play, age, weight, surgery and straining (hmm).  Solution suggested:  kegels.

Then there is a thing called a vaginal prolapse...  I don't recommend looking this one up while eating your tea.

I also remember going down on one particular lady and coming across a cavernous vaginal canal... cavernous vaginal canal...vaginal canal...canal.

Offline Marmalade

I believe it comes from women on the stage in Victorian times (don't put your daughter on the stage, Mrs. Worthington, etc). There would be slapping of thighs (and not in a Panto sense).

Well that offers an interesting 'origin'. More inspiring than the preferred etymology of patronizing Judaism. Our two definitions could be in accord though – except mine refers to thighs on thighs, emphasized by the splashing sound of a vaginal puddle, whereas yours presumably involves a slapping of the person's own thighs?

I am surprised that so many forum members are surprised by the medical realities.

Offline winkywanky

Well that offers an interesting 'origin'. More inspiring than the preferred etymology of patronizing Judaism. Our two definitions could be in accord though – except mine refers to thighs on thighs, emphasized by the splashing sound of a vaginal puddle, whereas yours presumably involves a slapping of the person's own thighs?

I am surprised that so many forum members are surprised by the medical realities.

I'm not sure whether it was literally to do with slapping one's thighs on stage, but I do believe there was a link with the performing arts.

As for the male grasp of the workings of a woman's body, I never cease to be amazed by the utter shit that a lot of guys seem to believe, and we see that quite often here  :D

Offline Thephoenix

I'm not sure whether it was literally to do with slapping one's thighs on stage, but I do believe there was a link with the performing arts.

As for the male grasp of the workings of a woman's body, I never cease to be amazed by the utter shit that a lot of guys seem to believe, and we see that quite often here  :D

Yes you're right...., it's a good laugh though isn't it?.......and we all love them really.

Wonder if women talk the same about us. :(

Offline GreyDave

Yes you're right...., it's a good laugh though isn't it?.......and we all love them really.

Wonder if women talk the same about us. :(

Yep they do and some times its a a lot worse, about 15 years ago or so when those Ann Summers parties were rage amongust a certain type of woman several of OH`s bunch of friends  brought  rabbits this lead to the disscussion of multi Os and size among some of which my then OH (split from now  :( )  relaid the ability to use the rabbit on all its settings was almost a compedative event leading to the break up in several partnerships ( mine was later she went the way of most Blonde Big titters :unknown: :unknown: BBC who got her up duff and left her with kid now in council accomadation) So yes cock size and stamia are always at the heart of discussions except one ( Big wallet small cock  :D :D :D means no problem being fast and small) :D :D :hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

Indeed.  Inevitably we have been here before and as this thread showed some women don't seem to understand how a vagina works either.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244064.msg2497857#msg2497857

Offline Bogof60

There was one I used to see on a semi regular basis.
Very good looking always well turned out and who always gave a great service.
Mid 30s and in terrific shape.
I knew she had one child.
Unfortunately childbirth had left its toll with pronounced stretch marks which have never bothered me.
But her fanny was well slack.
Seems to be the luck of the draw for women post childbirth.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

There was one I used to see on a semi regular basis.
Very good looking always well turned out and who always gave a great service.
Mid 30s and in terrific shape.
I knew she had one child.
Unfortunately childbirth had left its toll with pronounced stretch marks which have never bothered me.
But her fanny was well slack.
Seems to be the luck of the draw for women post childbirth.

I don't think childbirth stretchmarks and a loose fanny are necessarily related?

Offline Bogof60

Neither do I.
Just felt su h a shame she had been hit with a double whammy
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Neither do I.
Just felt su h a shame she had been hit with a double whammy

Well Bogof, sounds like she bought one and got the other one for 'free'  :(.

Offline Southendlothario

An Ex of mine had 4 kids and was in her late 40s when i met her. Wasnt the type to be interested in keeping fit, let alone kegels lol. White, Brunette, dark skinned olive type complection, Size 10 with mid sized tits which ok werent exactly firm but not proper floppers, curvy ish arse, pair of big ol flaps but a pussy like a mouse's ear. No matter how wet i got her (she was able to squirt too, and a LOT) even with juice dribbling down the crack ofnher arse she was tight.
After splitting with her, went home from the pub one night with a woman only a few years older and was like a wizards sleeve in every sense, as was an ex i was seeing for a few months who at the time was in her early 30s.
Therefore Id say its just different from one woman to another.

Offline Thephoenix

An Ex of mine had 4 kids and was in her late 40s when i met her. Wasnt the type to be interested in keeping fit, let alone kegels lol. White, Brunette, dark skinned olive type complection, Size 10 with mid sized tits which ok werent exactly firm but not proper floppers, curvy ish arse, pair of big ol flaps but a pussy like a mouse's ear. No matter how wet i got her (she was able to squirt too, and a LOT) even with juice dribbling down the crack ofnher arse she was tight.
After splitting with her, went home from the pub one night with a woman only a few years older and was like a wizards sleeve in every sense, as was an ex i was seeing for a few months who at the time was in her early 30s.
Therefore Id say its just different from one woman to another.

Loved that colourful description. :D

I had a relationship with a lady some years ago.

Her piss flaps were so long she had to tuck them into her bicycle clips when we went cycling. :rolleyes:

Younger members may need to Google bicycle clips. :unknown:

Offline dubhcarr

Many years ago, I had a relationship with an older lady who'd had nine children.

She was aware that her vagina had enlarged, so always preferred anal sex, which I was happy to oblige.

Some years later I noticed her obituary, which included the lines......'(name).....will be sadly missed by her nine children.....leaves a gap that can never be filled'

boom boom.. :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

strange OP?  I only tend to mention when a SP is tight for me in the context of a comfortable ride. She could be loose to a smaller member or too tight for a big boy who cares? this OP seems to be the equivalent of a schoolboy shouting "tits" in the classroom and then running away before teacher catches who it was.   :hi:

Offline samalison199

Well if the pussy was loose then the review wouldnt be good surely....

Offline sparkus

Two memorable ones for me.

WG about 12 years ago, very run down brothel and she was the Spanish hairy maid (I didn't fancy any of them but didn't know I could walk), she laid back on the bed and I put in but after a few thrusts it just kept slipping out (and I'm not small below), was absolutely impossible to get any kind of traction and I just gave up (she laughed and said it was embarassing for her).

As reviewed this year, Chinese bird with a cavernous snatch, impossible to touch the sides.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Well if the pussy was loose then the review wouldnt be good surely....
What if she gave the best BJ or you thought she was sexy?

Offline hamchang

Loosest i ever had was on a bird from Whatsyourprice. Just turned 18 (I saw the ID) and for 150 quid for 3 hours fucked her in her parents house (On holiday) on her brothers double bed (at uni). A bigger lass than I would usually go for but the whole set up was so wrong it was right. First pushed my cock into her in a pile driver type of position as I seem to recall somehow she ended up like that and I slammed in the lamb. However her cunt was gaping at me before if put it in. She's just finished work at a sports shop so wan't back to backing.  Put the cock in though and I barely felt it. I have decent girth as well, and there was nearly no sensation. WEnt through a few positions until I found one where I had sensation.

Offline Marmalade

Wet bags are better in cold weather. Easier to notice the difference of whether you're 'in' or not...  :cool:

Offline PD11

I've banged a loose arse hole!! Thought it was the fanny, but I knew something wasn't right as the feeling on my cock was different. When I asked her why it was so easy to enter her back passage she said it was because of IBS?!?!?!

Offline winkywanky

I've banged a loose arse hole!! Thought it was the fanny, but I knew something wasn't right as the feeling on my cock was different. When I asked her why it was so easy to enter her back passage she said it was because of IBS?!?!?!

I smell BS.

Offline sparkus

I would have asked her what it had to do with the former leader of the Tory Party!
Though apparently he is well endowed.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
:lol: Naughty boy!

My last gf (I do miss the sex  :rolleyes:  :() had had six kids, but she had neither any stretch marks, nor a flabby fanny. Go figure.
Contrary to what many ignorant guys believe, having kids doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't go back to normal.
:rolleyes:
It's actually supposed to go back to normal.

Online Moby Dick

Contrary to what many ignorant guys believe, having kids doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't go back to normal.
But does having a baggy Fanny produce ignorant kids?

Offline unclepokey

Several years ago I had a session with a couple in Hemel Hempstead - Red (a bloke) and Raunchy (a woman). Raunchy had a rather loose vagina but that wasn't an issue as double vaginal was on offer, me with a condom, Red bareback.

All went well until my condom split which I never realized until Red came strongly and flooded Raunchy's cunt which in turn made me achieve orgasm as well. It was one of the more exciting moments in my punting career.

Sadly they left the scene shortly after.

Offline pythondan

I spent quite a few years in a relationship with a girl who had a very loose fanny. She had a child as a single mother and I believe had to be cut to give birth (episiotomy). She  was not sewn up properly afterwards which caused the looseness - she had a bad experience with the midwives at the hospital.

It was a real shame as she was very attractive but it became an issue and I restarted punting which caused the relationship to break up. We never really discussed it and I think it could have been sorted out.

In my punting career I cannot recall meeting any girls with really loose vaginas - I have met some with very tight holes - English Rebecca had the tightest or any girl I have had sex with including a couple of (claimed) virgins back in my teenage years.

Offline Bonker

Several years ago I had a session with a couple in Hemel Hempstead - Red (a bloke) and Raunchy (a woman). Raunchy had a rather loose vagina but that wasn't an issue as double vaginal was on offer, me with a condom, Red bareback.

All went well until my condom split which I never realized until Red came strongly and flooded Raunchy's cunt which in turn made me achieve orgasm as well. It was one of the more exciting moments in my punting career.

Sadly they left the scene shortly after.

As exciting as Russian roulette  :bomb:

Offline bushman

I spent quite a few years in a relationship with a girl who had a very loose fanny. She had a child as a single mother and I believe had to be cut to give birth (episiotomy). She  was not sewn up properly afterwards which caused the looseness - she had a bad experience with the midwives at the hospital.

It was a real shame as she was very attractive but it became an issue and I restarted punting which caused the relationship to break up. We never really discussed it and I think it could have been sorted out.

In my punting career I cannot recall meeting any girls with really loose vaginas - I have met some with very tight holes - English Rebecca had the tightest or any girl I have had sex with including a couple of (claimed) virgins back in my teenage years.
I think the thing about prossies are that they are aware they need to keep it tight, so doing kegels are part of the daily routine I think. Whereas Civvies can't be bothered to much about it.

Offline dubs

Once saw a girl in the The Hague RLD who was about 5' tall, young, probably a size 6 or less, no signs of childbirth.  Everything you would expect a tight pussy to be.  When I entered her I literally couldn't feel if I was in or not so had to look down there to check.  It was like fucking fresh air.  Had to finish with a hand job in the end.

Offline notcalledchris

A loose vag can sometimes be made a tighter fuck in my experience if her arse is plugged. 

Sometimes fat birds can be pleasingly tight.  It depends were the fat is distributed but it can cause the cunt walls to be pushed closer together.  Medics who examine cervixes on a professional basis report that they can be harder to see in fat birds to the extent that special speculums are available which are better at holding the canal open. 

Fannies are very diverse.  For the better endowed gent the problem isn't so much the wide vags it is those that are too short for a deep pounding. 

Offline unclepokey

I am eternally grateful to Pia of Bedford who introduced me to lying-down-doggy.
This commences in normal doggy but, once comfortably inserted,  then leg by leg (perhaps legs by legs) the fuckee brings hers together as the fuckor moves his to the outer side of the fuckee's legs and of course the fuckee becomes flat on the bed. (It's all very simple really).

The experience is especially pleasurable if one's willy is something of a downwards banana shape as that really massages the front wall of the fuckee's vagina but very importantly allows for the bringing together of the fuckee's legs to more tightly compress the fuckor's willy.

Hope this is of some help.

Offline Doc Holliday

A loose vag can sometimes be made a tighter fuck in my experience if her arse is plugged. 

Sometimes fat birds can be pleasingly tight.  It depends were the fat is distributed but it can cause the cunt walls to be pushed closer together.  Medics who examine cervixes on a professional basis report that they can be harder to see in fat birds to the extent that special speculums are available which are better at holding the canal open. 

Fannies are very diverse.  For the better endowed gent the problem isn't so much the wide vags it is those that are too short for a deep pounding.

There is some credence to what you have posted although you won't see 'cunt walls' and 'fat birds' in medical text books  :D
It is a complex subject and is more to do with problems getting visibility of the cervix due to collapsing of the vagina walls rather than strictly tightness as well as general obesity difficulties making an exam problematical.
Also

Medics who examine cervixes on a professional basis ..

... as against those who do it as a hobby?  :D

Offline Thephoenix

I am eternally grateful to Pia of Bedford who introduced me to lying-down-doggy.
This commences in normal doggy but, once comfortably inserted,  then leg by leg (perhaps legs by legs) the fuckee brings hers together as the fuckor moves his to the outer side of the fuckee's legs and of course the fuckee becomes flat on the bed. (It's all very simple really).

The experience is especially pleasurable if one's willy is something of a downwards banana shape as that really massages the front wall of the fuckee's vagina but very importantly allows for the bringing together of the fuckee's legs to more tightly compress the fuckor's willy.

Great help Pockey....

Fuck me!.. I think I've got this fuckin fuckin fuckin sussed now....the best way to fuck the fucker, is for the fuckor to fuck the fuckee until the fucker's fucked.  :thumbsup:

Offline notcalledchris

... as against those who do it as a hobby?  :D

I prefer "amateur of Olympic standard"

Agree that fatness doesn't equal tightness per se, but I do find it can provide something to push against to provide that pleasurable sensation of "opening her up"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 03:16:57 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline sparkus

Or as it's better known, prone bone.

Offline Marmalade

Yes it’s ‘supposed’ to. :rolleyes:

And in many cases it does.

But anyone who has never experienced bucket fanny simply hasn’t fucked enough women. The probability of bucket fanny increases with childbirth and age. Woke protestations against that are simply denying facts. But equally some fannies even after several kids and a life a shagging ten punters a day.  Yous pays yours money and takes your chance. Then you won’t be a mug twice.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Yes it’s ‘supposed’ to. :rolleyes:

And in many cases it does.

But anyone who has never experienced bucket fanny simply hasn’t fucked enough women. The probability of bucket fanny increases with childbirth and age. Woke protestations against that are simply denying facts. But equally some fannies even after several kids and a life a shagging ten punters a day.  Yous pays yours money and takes your chance. Then you won’t be a mug twice.

Oh god yes.

Though some are clearly just born with a cavernous snatch as I can remember at least three girls at school reputed to have them (one had the nickname 'Washing Machine').

Offline winkywanky

Oh god yes.

Though some are clearly just born with a cavernous snatch as I can remember at least three girls at school reputed to have them (one had the nickname 'Washing Machine').

Funnily enough there was a very popular girl at my school with the nickname of Hoover, but of course that wouldn't be allowed these days because it merely perpetuates the myth that women are only good for two things, sex and housework.

Offline sparkus

Funnily enough there was a very popular girl at my school with the nickname of Hoover, but of course that wouldn't be allowed these days because it merely perpetuates the myth that women are only good for two things, sex and housework.

I'm sure they still had bike sheds when you were in short trousers WW.

Offline winkywanky

I'm sure they still had bike sheds when you were in short trousers WW.

Yes, there was always somewhere to go for your domestic appliance pleasure when I were a lad.

Offline sparkus

Yes, there was always somewhere to go for your domestic appliance pleasure when I were a lad.

As I remember, it was behind a parade of shops for finger-bangs with anyone you were seeing that week.  Funnily enough I seem to spend my punting life down them now visiting flats in such back streets.

Offline Jonestown

This was the subject of a sub-plot in the Godfather, well in the book at least, don't remember if it made it into the screenplay.

Sonny took up with a beautiful woman who had not had sex for ages due to her embarrassment over the size of her fanny, only the size of Sonny's member saved the day, albeit with careful positioning. When they made big money after the Family moved to Las Vegas Sonny splashed out and got her some remedial surgery, and all were happy ever after, well until he stopped at the traffic toll at least.

Offline winkywanky

As I remember, it was behind a parade of shops for finger-bangs with anyone you were seeing that week.  Funnily enough I seem to spend my punting life down them now visiting flats in such back streets.

Out of interest, is it the same girls you're seeing there sparkus?  :D

Offline winkywanky

This was the subject of a sub-plot in the Godfather, well in the book at least, don't remember if it made it into the screenplay.

Sonny took up with a beautiful woman who had not had sex for ages due to her embarrassment over the size of her fanny, only the size of Sonny's member saved the day, albeit with careful positioning. When they made big money after the Family moved to Las Vegas Sonny splashed out and got her some remedial surgery, and all were happy ever after, well until he stopped at the traffic toll at least.

The traffic toll...is that where he got blown away in his car? (I'm not talking about a blowjob).

As for Italians with big dicks, it certainly isn't a myth, apparently Sinatra was hung like a donkey (allegedly keeping Ava Gardner very happy for their time together).

Offline sparkus

Out of interest, is it the same girls you're seeing there sparkus?  :D

I'd be very unlikely to punt British women of their early 40s :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

I'd be very unlikely to punt British women of their early 40s :sarcastic:

Silly me, I was just wondering what happened to all those girls that put out at school though...probably high-fliers in industry now  :cool:

Offline willie loman

she was the one he shagged against the door, at the wedding of his sister, that started the film.  in my experience all woman believe the they look like someone famous, they look younger than they are, and that they have a tight fanny, they are usually mistaken on all counts. there is a wg i know, who is about to spend over 1k getting downstairs sorted out, this is almost entirely due to a vicious and basically untrue review she got on here, for having a big fanny.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 07:01:12 pm by willie loman »