Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever banged a loose vagina?  (Read 6335 times)

Online sparkus

Silly me, I was just wondering what happened to all those girls that put out at school though...probably high-fliers in industry now  :cool:

The ones from school who I've seen on facebook who are as you describe pretty much kept their own counsel back then.

Offline winkywanky

...I find that quite surprising for a counsel estate.

And now I shall get my coat  :P.

Online sparkus

...I find that quite surprising for a counsel estate.

And now I shall get my coat  :P.

Are you saying I went to a rough school? :sarcastic:
You'd be right but back then I think if you grew up not that far from Zone 1 then you could make something of yourself if you knuckled down.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Offline rubric

Silly me, I was just wondering what happened to all those girls that put out at school though...probably high-fliers in industry now  :cool:

The ones I see on facebook all look aged by hard times and with a divorce or two under their belts.

Offline Marmalade

The length of the thread worryingly suggests an inexplicable enthusiasm for loose vaginas.

Is it on somebody’s ‘bucket’ list maybe??

Offline Doc Holliday

The length of the thread worryingly suggests an inexplicable enthusiasm for loose vaginas.

Is it on somebody’s ‘bucket’ list maybe??

Very good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Can’t see “Tardis experience” on the list of AW ‘likes’.  :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

Is there a thread for tight vadges of 2020?

Online davey.edwards1969

Saw a parlour girl once- very pretty and slim
Covered me up and then oddly smothered the condom with a shed load of lube and climbed on in cowgirl
God even with the lube it was incredibly tight
Went for a second round afterwards and asked about anal to which she replied "sure"
Covered me up and I handed her the lube and she said "it's ok no need"
Again she climbed on top and I slid into her arse without even touching the bloody sides !!!
Moved into doggy and I realised why we didn't need lube- her arse was a mess  :scare:
I couldn't feel any resistance at all and neither could she I reckon so switched back to her pussy after more lube !!
Felt ripped off at having to pay extra for anal until she told me she didnt charge extra for anal as she knew how loose she was back there
Felt really sorry for her when she revealed that her so called partner and his mates had been fucking her arse several times a week for years in lieu of paying her partner rent for her house
Such a shame as she was a really nice girl  :diablo:

Offline winkywanky

I thought I'd heard some fucked up shit but that just about takes the biscuit  :unknown:  :(

Online sparkus

The ones I see on facebook all look aged by hard times and with a divorce or two under their belts.

Age is a great leveller, I've had a good laugh seeing some of the 'honeys' from back then as they saunter towards middle age and the dodgy blokes they ended up with.  Conversely some of the ones you didn't notice at school blossomed in adulthood. 

Offline willie loman

Age is a great leveller, I've had a good laugh seeing some of the 'honeys' from back then as they saunter towards middle age and the dodgy blokes they ended up with.  Conversely some of the ones you didn't notice at school blossomed in adulthood.

Absolutely no doubt that men get the best deal, girls in general have a short window of opportunity, when they can get a reasonable amount of male attention, and then with each decade they become more  and more invisible, even to a granny chaser like me.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 06:53:34 am by willie loman »

Offline Cum_again

My rule of thumb is that if you’ve fisted them before you’ve fucked them, it’s likely to be so lose you’ll hardly touch the sides.

So, either stop fisting women (which would ruin half the fun surely?), live with a fanny like a bucket or fuck their arse instead.

Here endeth the lesson on the perils of fisting slags.