Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinnest condoms?  (Read 621 times)

Jimm007

I've decided that I don't want to have OWO anymore, so I want to know what the best condoms are where they are so thin, I might not even tell the difference... is this possible?

Offline kiltedviking

I think MrFishyFoo is your man. He talks about Sagem 002 condoms, I get the impression that they need to be ordered from abroad and you might need some work to persuade a WG that they are ok to use (as they aren't supplying themselves) but according to a few articles I've read (and Fishy's fabulous reviews) they sound like just what you're after.

KV

Jimm007

I think MrFishyFoo is your man. He talks about Sagem 002 condoms, I get the impression that they need to be ordered from abroad and you might need some work to persuade a WG that they are ok to use (as they aren't supplying themselves) but according to a few articles I've read (and Fishy's fabulous reviews) they sound like just what you're after.

KV

Hi pal.. I'm fine changing them when moving from Oral to Sex. So that doesn't have to be an issue.

And without being a showofff, I need the larger condoms anyway when going with sex, so I guess this is 2 issues. I just need thin condoms for a blowjob.. when with sex, I can take it off and replace it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah the Sagami 002 or even the 001 is IMHO what you are after.

If you've got a decent sized cock they are hard work to get on until you have the "knack".

They are £15ish a box off Amazon or you can get them for about £9 if ordered direct from Japan.

Search Sagami on here and you'll get loads of hits.